Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introducing...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Storm Linnebjerg
Thought I'd make an official thread to introduce you all to soon-to-become my cat Alfredo tongue.gif

It's my girlfriend's mother, who raises cats, and this one is not shaped for shows or breeding, so I could have it, if I wanted him tongue.gif
Tolek
What a lovely cat! I love cats, especially the brown ones. smile.gif Now, the dogs are really going to hate you: you are going to have a cat and you are a post man. laugh.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
Well, if you've kept updated with my life these days, I'm hoping to find another job and quit my post man job tongue.gif
Tolek
Oh yeah, it´s true! You said that you´re not that sure because no other job pays that good and has such good work hours. tongue.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (Tolek @ Nov 23 2008, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah, it´s true! You said that you´re not that sure because no other job pays that good and has such good work hours. tongue.gif

True, but I don't like meeting at 6 AM each day, so I'd rather have a 9 to 17 job tongue.gif
superize
Cute cat

I love cats
Tolek
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Nov 23 2008, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, but I don't like meeting at 6 AM each day, so I'd rather have a 9 to 17 job tongue.gif

Ok. smile.gif Good luck to find one soon.

Edit: This is post No. 666. ohmy.gif I don´t know if my wishes become real! laugh.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
Thanks. Been sending out a lot of applications and going into town tomorrow to hope and find something.
Fran
Nice little creature!, I've been thinking of getting a cat myself lately, or even a dog, but I haven't decided yet.

Let us know how you like it after a week or so, I'll be interested smile.gif
Ramiro Delforte
Hehe he's very cute smile.gif
berko
Oh, how cute... I would've never guessed his name was Alfredo... huh.gif

I don't understand why he can't enter shows... really beautiful cat!
Pedja Simovic
Ben that cat looks great , such a cute animal. Have you seen James Bond movie with that bad guy Dr Evil or something ?
He has the same cat I think smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
That's a cute cat! smile.gif If you like cats and have time to care for them you should definitely take it smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Well, congratulations mate, that's the cutest cat ever! smile.gif
Vinod Saranga
very Cute !!  biggrin.gif
audiopaal
Cute cat smile.gif
skennington
Cat gratz! laugh.gif Cat is beautiful, persion I assume? Cat's are independent which you will probably need with your hours. My kids want a puppy for Christmas. Just don't know if they are ready for the responsabillity yet. I know if we get one, all will fall on me... huh.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
Oi! He's coming today! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.