Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Muris And Emir - December 2008 Uk Tour Dates
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2
Emir Hot
Come see us if you live around smile.gif

We will be performing the most famous rock classics from 70's, 80's and 90's as well as some cool instrumental stuff.

11.12 - The Carpenters Arms, Sunninghill, Ascot

13.12 - The Rocket, London, Acton W3

14.12 - Tune Inn, London, Acton W3

There will be more dates, we are waiting for the confirmation.

Hope to see some of you.
OrganisedConfusion
Annoyingly I can make any other day in any other month apart from December when I go back to my home town which is miles away from London. sad.gif
Chris Evans
well, not sure which but I`ll be at one of them for sure smile.gif
Darfuria
Awaiting on anything in the South West?
Kuba Szafran
I wish I could see you live, guys. I hope there will be some videos smile.gif.
Emir Hot
Cool, I would like to meet GMC members and take one big picture of us for GMC.
DeepRoots
If theres anything in south wales (Cardiff most likely) id be the for sure smile.gif

Unfortunately i dont have the funds to make it across to london at the moment sad.gif
Dejan Farkas
Cool, don't come back without some video clips for the rest of us biggrin.gif
OrganisedConfusion
Infact I could possibly make the 14th December but I wouldn't be able to get home I don't think.
Emir Hot
We still have 15, 16, and 17 free. If you guys can make something there we have a car we can do a gig.
Muris Varajic
This time it's gonna be mostly in London,due some other things.
But next year,January or February,I believe we'll be able
to do it more wide across UK. smile.gif
DeepRoots
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Dec 4 2008, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This time it's gonna be mostly in London,due some other things.
But next year,January or February,I believe we'll be able
to do it more wide across UK. smile.gif

Then i hope i can make it that time around biggrin.gif
OrganisedConfusion
I just checked. I can get there easily but I wouldn't be able to get home till the next day and I certainly can't afford a hotel sad.gif It's annoying. I'd love to come and see you guys play sad.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Oh man this is soo cool! I feel like a bore when I never can attend happenings like this - I hope things will be different when running the site will be less chaotic (maybe next year..?)

Either way - I can't wait to see some video of you two masters performing! biggrin.gif
Pedja Simovic
Those gigs will be brutal ! biggrin.gif
Cant wait for some recordings smile.gif
Sergio Dorado
Hi! I can´t go, but my brother in law lives in London and sure I will say him that capture photos and may be some videos!
So I will see some parts of concert!
Emir Hot
Of course we will put some of the good played songs on youtube and here. Muris will be coming to London more often next year and hopefuly some of you can make it another time.
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 4 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man this is soo cool! I feel like a bore when I never can attend happenings like this - I hope things will be different when running the site will be less chaotic (maybe next year..?)

Either way - I can't wait to see some video of you two masters performing! biggrin.gif

Maybe next year,who knows. smile.gif

QUOTE (Sergio Dorado @ Dec 4 2008, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi! I can´t go, but my brother in law lives in London and sure I will say him that capture photos and may be some videos!
So I will see some parts of concert!

That'd be awesome! smile.gif
Velvet Roger
Come over to Amsterdam as well smile.gif, but seriously I am visiting the UK quite often (altough not pre-defined), and will certainly come when it's on any of those dates.

Trond Vold
Awww sad.gif Wish i could have made one of those shows sad.gif
Any chance of taking a mini-tour in Norway? biggrin.gif Plenty of good places to play here biggrin.gif
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Dec 4 2008, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any chance of taking a mini-tour in Norway? biggrin.gif Plenty of good places to play here biggrin.gif

Sure mate smile.gif We would love to. If you can make something we are happy to do it. We would probably need 10 gigs to cover the transport LOL but maybe next year we can work out some solutions
Canis
I demand videos and pictures of this epic event ohmy.gif
OrganisedConfusion
Emir I could get you a gig easy in Nottingham for next year if you let me know possible dates smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Wow this will be a killer tour ! Can't wait to see some photos and videos smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Wow, that's a great idea for a tour, can't wait to here some great songs from you two! Muris is slowly moving to London as far as I can see smile.gif
Fran
Oh my, I would LOVE seeing you guys live, you guys should do a Spanish tour after that!. as everyone else said: don't forget the video clips to ease our pain when you get back!!
Emir Hot
Thank you guys, videos are gonna be there for sure

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 4 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Emir I could get you a gig easy in Nottingham for next year if you let me know possible dates smile.gif

This depends when Muris can find some free days to come again. I hope in January we can make 10 days again.
Lian Gerbino
congrats!!! I wish you the best of luck friends wink.gif
Siggum
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Dec 4 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure mate smile.gif We would love to. If you can make something we are happy to do it. We would probably need 10 gigs to cover the transport LOL but maybe next year we can work out some solutions

Then why not make it a scandinavian tour? smile.gif
Tolek
ohmy.gif Awesome! biggrin.gif I´m glad you go on tour together... When are you coming to other countries? wink.gif If you want I could organize something in Luxembourg... Example: concert + masterclasses at music school, concerts at halls... smile.gif
Would be awesome.

Good luck. I can´t wait for the videos. biggrin.gif
audiopaal
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Dec 4 2008, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, do a mini-tour in Stavanger, Norway biggrin.gif
Wish I could be there!
Jose Mena
Awesome, I am too far away to go, U.S. Tour sometime?
Ctodd

yes!

How many gigs would you need to come to america ??? laugh.gif

I wish I had that kind of power dry.gif biggrin.gif
skennington
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Dec 4 2008, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pleazzzzz! smile.gif I know you guys would have a blast on tour in the States!
Muris Varajic
Well,with our GMCers from all around the globe,nothing is impossible. wink.gif
Kapto
I'd like to see a topic like this like a month in advance so I could book some days off to see you guys. Bad time for me now as I am busy working ( kitchen wink.gif )the entire december . By the way what's the address?
Tolek
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Dec 5 2008, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well,with our GMCers from all around the globe,nothing is impossible. wink.gif

Great. smile.gif Let us know if you want to do something bigger. smile.gif
Canis
Indeed, just tell any of us the countries you wanna play in, and I bet we could convice some people to let you play here tongue.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Kapto @ Dec 5 2008, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way what's the address?

Emir knows all the addresses I guess. smile.gif
Kapto
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Dec 6 2008, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Emir knows all the addresses I guess. smile.gif

I don't drive. I searched the address and it looks like a bit far from Ascot railway station the one on thursday. Anyways it could be nice to know how to get there and times you gonna play. So I could think and make plans even if I'm working and if I could get transport the way back. I live in South East London now.
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Kapto @ Dec 6 2008, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't drive. I searched the address and it looks like a bit far from Ascot railway station the one on thursday. Anyways it could be nice to know how to get there and times you gonna play. So I could think and make plans even if I'm working and if I could get transport the way back. I live in South East London now.

The one on Thursday is 12-15 min walk from Ascot station. The last train from Ascot is arround midnigh and it only goes towards London Waterloo or Reading. If you need to catch the train back someone will take you to the station by car, I can sort that.
tommyboy
Let me know when you come to the states. Love to see you guys and meet ya face to face.

Cheers,
tommyboy
rokchik
I would really love to attend but can't, being on a different continent and all sad.gif However I've emailed a few of my friends who live either in or around London and told them all they have to check you guys out smile.gif

Anyone from GMC who does attend though PLEASE provide photos and/or video for us less fortunate souls who can't be there biggrin.gif

rok
Kapto
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Dec 6 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one on Thursday is 12-15 min walk from Ascot station. The last train from Ascot is arround midnigh and it only goes towards London Waterloo or Reading. If you need to catch the train back someone will take you to the station by car, I can sort that.

OK. Thanks
I think Chris might go too. He drives so I can make my way there by train. The only think to watch is the train back to Hither Green so.........At what time you'll be playing, if you know it tongue.gif
Emir Hot
maybe from 9pm until 11:30pm
Kapto
mmmm I finish work at 21:00 by the time I get there you'll be playing the last song huh.gif I'll check out the one on Sunday and see if it suits me better. Other option is to find someone to cover the last hrs of my shift on thursday. Maybe a GMCer ? laugh.gif
Canis
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Dec 6 2008, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you need to catch the train back someone will take you to the station by car, I can sort that.

You and Muris are truly good men! I have so much respect for the both of you! True rolemodels!

I just had to have that said tongue.gif
Jad Diab
Wow this looks cool guys ... when are you coming to Paris ?
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Canis @ Dec 6 2008, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You and Muris are truly good men! I have so much respect for the both of you! True rolemodels!

I just had to have that said tongue.gif

Thank you mate, that's the least I can do if someone will travel many miles to see our show.
J.T.
Damn I bet you two will kick some serious ass on those dates... hope to see vids wink.gif Have a blast!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.