Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steven Segal Play Guitar
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
besip
Whooaaa

Aikido Guy on Blues tongue.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-O7ndkNp_w...ature=rec-HM-r2
VinceG
There was an article about him and his collection on Guitar World like a year ago. I wish I still have my copy, but it was an interesting read. He has tons of guitar apparently. Also owns a couple of Albert Lee original V's.
Ramiro Delforte
He's got a little band huh!!!
MickeM
Did you guys see David Hasselhoff on backing vocals there, and Chuck Norris stood somewhere in the back. He's the bands personal bouncer laugh.gif
berko
QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 10 2008, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you guys see David Hasselhoff on backing vocals there, and Chuck Norris stood somewhere in the back. He's the bands personal bouncer laugh.gif

I've only listened to Hasselhoff's VERY OWN SOLO collection: the GREATEST HITS. iTunes indicated "power ballad" as genre. blink.gif blink.gif

Be cautious if you ever get hold of it... you might put the guitar down forever... ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Velvet Roger
QUOTE (berko @ Dec 10 2008, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've only listened to Hasselhoff's VERY OWN SOLO collection: the GREATEST HITS. iTunes indicated "power ballad" as genre. blink.gif blink.gif

Be cautious if you ever get hold of it... you might put the guitar down forever... ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Don't even want to consider listening to him laugh.gif
Muris Varajic
Crap,I thought someone sued Segal as well laugh.gif laugh.gif
OrganisedConfusion
I don't think anybody would be insane enough to sue him lol. I've seen him on television and he's a nutter. Even if that is in films tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 10 2008, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think anybody would be insane enough to sue him lol. I've seen him on television and he's a nutter. Even if that is in films tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Sue him or call him nutter,you get kicked. biggrin.gif
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Dec 10 2008, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sue him or call him nutter,you get kicked. biggrin.gif

Hopefully he isn't a visitor here laugh.gif

You don't mess with Segal: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nTWrvb37i9s
MickeM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 10 2008, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hopefully he isn't a visitor here laugh.gif

Check his tour schelule, just minutes ago he changed his tour so he'll be playing in Nottingham. He wrote "I'll be playing in a pub near you, nutter, I'll crack you" ohmy.gif

I'd be worried... unsure.gif He might kick your new Framus to pieces laugh.gif
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 10 2008, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check his tour schelule, just minutes ago he changed his tour so he'll be playing in Nottingham. He wrote "I'll be playing in a pub near you, nutter, I'll crack you" ohmy.gif

I'd be worried... unsure.gif He might kick your new Framus to pieces laugh.gif

This news disturbs me greatly. laugh.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
cool .
FrankW
Segal really is a nice guy. Check out his website. He's quite the philanthropist. He's another of those very spiritual characters. He's also a seventh degree Akkido Master. I always liked his movies, especially his older ones. I wish him the best, he's the real deal.
Pedja Simovic
OC that link was awesome soooo funny laugh.gif
fkalich
QUOTE (FrankW @ Dec 10 2008, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Segal really is a nice guy. Check out his website. He's quite the philanthropist. He's another of those very spiritual characters. He's also a seventh degree Akkido Master. I always liked his movies, especially his older ones. I wish him the best, he's the real deal.

Thanks for sharing that. Clearly he is a very admirable person. I liked his old movies. But never knew much about him.

edit: I have a Firebird like his. A very strange instrument, the strangest I know of. The way the neck sticks out, how heavy the neck is, the laminated thru neck construction, the reverse banjo tuners. Very unique. I hardly ever play mine, but I expect that at some point I will play it a lot. It is neat to look at if nothing else.
Ivan Milenkovic
He's cool, I watched his movies when I was younger, they were popular back then. Also he's a multi-talented person and a celebrity, which is great.
Praetorian
He plays the blues...he's ok in my book! I love how the electric golf cart explodes in that golf video!! tongue.gif
-Zion-
Be careful of "Mr. Squint Eyes"

guess his style differs a bit from mine.. biggrin.gif
kjutte
Hahaha, this guy's gotta be close to yngwie, personality wise biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
I knew he played and I respect it ! Though I can't really hide that I find it very funny (because of his movie roles) that he is a musician too smile.gif
Jose Mena
Yeah, like one thing doesn't go with the other. I found it hard to believe also
-Zion-
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 11 2008, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knew he played and I respect it ! Though I can't really hide that I find it very funny (because of his movie roles) that he is a musician too smile.gif

well.. bruce willis, kevin bacon, keanu reeves and probably more that i cannot remember plays or used to play in bands, but i know what you mean.. biggrin.gif

actually bruce willis has a pretty good version of "Under the Boardwalk". wink.gif

edit: check out bruce willis' "Under The Boardwalk"
Jerry Arcidiacono
Nice playing biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.