Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Korg Pandora Px-4d
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Jake37
Hi Everybody! biggrin.gif

I'd like to know what is the meaning of these things related to the KORG Pandora PX-4D.
If someone can help me on that, would be great!

SLG > HUM 10.0

US HI-G Gain 6.3 Bass 2.0 Middle 0.7 Treble 5.0

JAZ 1x15 8.0

No Mod Effx

PPDLy3 5.3

PLATE 1 1.7

Thanks a lot! wink.gif

Jake
skennington
Hi Jake,

I don't own a Pandora but I'll try and help...

SLG Hum> Looks like this might be a comperssor setting of some sort you will find this in the effects

US HI-G Gain 6.3 Bass 2.0 Middle 0.7 Treble 5.0 This is probably the amp setting 6.3 for gain, 2.0 for bass, 0.7 for middle and 5 for treble

JAZ 1x15 8.0 Looks like the amp choice of the author of the tone

PPDLy3 5.3 This is the delay used and it's setting (5.3)

PLATE 1 1.7 This is the reverb that is used and it's setting (1.7)

Hope this helps you man. I'm sure somebody will chime in that actually owns one.. laugh.gif
Fran
SLG > HUM 10.0: It makes single coil pups sound like humbuckers

US HI-G Gain 6.3 Bass 2.0 Middle 0.7 Treble 5.0: That's the amp model, US Hi gain, and its ep settings

JAZ 1x15 8.0: That's the Cabinet model, Jazz 15'' cone witt its presence setting on 8

No Mod Effx: That means there's no modulation effect (no chorus, etc.)

PPDLy3 5.3: Ping Pong Delay model 3

PLATE 1 1.7: Plate Reverb

Hope that helps!

Edit: laugh.gif Skenny just beat me to it smile.gif
skennington
Fran own's one so take his word for it.. smile.gif Oh but wait, he now uses a Line 6 product... tongue.gif laugh.gif
Fran
QUOTE (skennington @ Dec 14 2008, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fran own's one so take his word for it.. smile.gif Oh but wait, he now uses a Line 6 product... tongue.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif Well, actually Line-6 stuff was there first!, and I must admit that Line-6 tone is soooo good. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.