Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kramer Focus 6000
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Guitarman700
Well, is this GMC's first video review? Heres me talking about my Kramer Focus 6000. No sound samples yet, although i PROMISE to post some in a few weeks, just gotta get my toneport soldered up! smile.gif
Edit: Crap, the video is still proccesing.

Major youtube fail here, i uploaded this an hour and a half ago, still not proccessed. sad.gif give it a few minutes.

Edit: got your youtube vid working wink.gif
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Dec 14 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, is this GMC's first video review? Heres me talking about my Kramer Focus 6000. No sound samples yet, although i PROMISE to post some in a few weeks, just gotta get my toneport soldered up! smile.gif
Edit: Crap, the video is still proccesing.

Major youtube fail here, i uploaded this an hour and a half ago, still not proccessed. sad.gif give it a few minutes.

You used the tags wrong. I fixed. You don't post full address between youtube tags. Just the code at the end of the address smile.gif
Guitarman700
Oh, ok. thanks!
Edit: oh god, My voice was pitch shifted up a quarter octave! That is NOT what i sound like in person! laugh.gif
Fran
Really cool review mate!, you could make another video playing some licks when the tioneport is fixed, and it will be perfect.
Guitarman700
QUOTE (Fran @ Dec 14 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really cool review mate!, you could make another video playing some licks when the tioneport is fixed, and it will be perfect.

Thanks, thats the plan right now, Although by then, ill have the Mick thompson signature i ordered... biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Very nice review mate, can we hear some samples? smile.gif
Guitarman700
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 28 2008, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very nice review mate, can we hear some samples? smile.gif

Soon, im going to make a video of me playing it!
TreyDeschamp
Good Job Colin!
Bogdan Radovic
Cool video review Guitarman700!!! Looking forward to hearing the sound samples!! smile.gif
fatb0t
Really cool video, I like this format for reviews. That guitar looks pretty sweet too, where did you get it eBay?
Bondy
Cool review Guitarman cant wait to here some sound clips on that
Guitarman700
QUOTE (fatb0t @ Dec 31 2008, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really cool video, I like this format for reviews. That guitar looks pretty sweet too, where did you get it eBay?

Thanks. one of my friends works at a local music store, and i bought it off of him, he got it from someone else though.
Carlos Carrillo
Very nice review mate! I want more! wink.gif
Canis
Great review ^^
The only thing missing was the sound clips, but you've allready promised us that (a few times) tongue.gif
kahall
Very informative. Break it out soon!
Velvet Roger
Nice review, makes me think to do the same with mine biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.