Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is Member #1
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
lcsdds
Just noticed Kristopher is member #2. Anybody know who #1 is? One of those silly things that will bother me until I know the answer. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Skewlbuzz
This topic was up some time ago.. #1 is some kind of test account I think it was.. So that makes it Kris too!
skennington
Johnny Law... ph34r.gif
Ramiro Delforte
Is SANTA!!! He's at GMC! tongue.gif
enforcer
I know. The first member is !CLASSIFIED INFO!. You wouldn't think it was !CLASSIFIED INFO! would you? This is the darkest secret of GMC.
VinceG
use search function. It will do you wonders.
Lian Gerbino
some of us know who is... Johnny Law, ph34r.gif
but talk about him could be a little dangerous ph34r.gif beware!
Andrew Cockburn
Shhhh ... I don't think he heard ...
The Uncreator
I thought it was Jesus.... ph34r.gif
TreyDeschamp
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Dec 27 2008, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Oh santa where'd you go what are you waiting for some people say you are at GMC!!!
Ivan Milenkovic
Legend tells a tale about one hero guitar player that walked the Earth centuries ago. He was the Number One. Nobody knows his name, but every once in a while, in late hours and when it is full moon, when you look carefully at his avatar picture, and say a GMC chant (strictly prohibited to write the chant on forums!), his ghost picture will appear and tell you his name. ph34r.gif
Pedja Simovic
I am guessing its some test account of a sort ...
Canis
It's "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named"... No, not Voldemort. He's nothing compared to the REAL "You-Know-Who"....
Such power.... Such devestating might... It was he who caused the last Big-Bang, and I've heard he'll do it again as soon as he invents a new sweep/shred technique...

ph34r.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Age old question , was it the Kris or his alter ego smile.gif Nobody knows for sure... ph34r.gif
Tomas Santa Clara
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Dec 27 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

realy??! im the number one member?!?! tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
berko
Johnny Law, Santa etc... you'll never be able to name YouKnowHow... ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Rumors say it has six finger on it's left hand. It's avatar is invisible (or you'll die watching it...). As Ivan said, he still appears occasionally to show some of his new techniques like hand-over-8-finger-sweeping-arpeggios in the whole tone scale at 300 bpm.

Beware.

Tomas Santa Clara
QUOTE (berko @ Dec 28 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Johnny Law, Santa etc... you'll never be able to name YouKnowHow... ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Rumors say it has six finger on it's left hand. It's avatar is invisible (or you'll die watching it...). As Ivan said, he still appears occasionally to show some of his new techniques like hand-over-8-finger-sweeping-arpeggios in the whole tone scale at 300 bpm.

Beware.

O.o i think ive seen him lurking in the shadows a few months ago

spooky
FrankW
I know! It's uh, the sixth sick shieks' sixth sick sheep, whose name happens to be Skeeter. wacko.gif
Capt.Z
... ...

edited by: Johnny Law 7:47 P.M.
Rated Htr
The use of language and information in your post doesn't follow the rules of GMC, restrain yourself from talking about those subjects

Johnny Law
IDontWantMyUsername
Do not ask about who member #1 is, it gives me chills down my spine! ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.