Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Downloadable Videos
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Doug
Hey Kris,

I remember when i first signed up a couple of months ago I was able to download videos from the website as a wmv file.
Videos like the 4 Kirk Hammett vids, your Coincidence backing, etc. I thought that was great because when I was on the road traveling or didnt have a good internet connection I could still watch the videos. I think it would be cool to be able to build my own library of videos that I can hop around and view at any time, rather than waiting for videos to download.

It seems like that option is no longer available for any videos.

just a suggestion.

Thanks

Doug
Tom2
Yo doug

I feel the same way. My connection is poor, and at times i have no access to a computer at all. I would love to have the vides on a file rather than waiting/hoping for the video to download every time. Is this possible Kris????

Tom
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Tom @ Dec 19 2006, 04:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yo doug

I feel the same way. My connection is poor, and at times i have no access to a computer at all. I would love to have the vides on a file rather than waiting/hoping for the video to download every time. Is this possible Kris????

Tom

Hey,

It is no longer possible to offer downloads of all the lessons at the current pricing. We might introduce downloading of lessons to an extra fee - but only if there is an interest.

If we were to offer downloads the site wouldn't be structured the way it is - instead each new lesson would be sold sparatley.

Kris
Doug
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 19 2006, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey,

It is no longer possible to offer downloads of all the lessons at the current pricing. We might introduce downloading of lessons to an extra fee - but only if there is an interest.

If we were to offer downloads the site wouldn't be structured the way it is - instead each new lesson would be sold sparatley.

Kris

I certainly understand where you're coming from on this. I know you don't want to see your hard work wasted. Personally, I would pay more if I could download the videos. No matter what there will always be incentive to come back to the website for more licks of the day, training videos, and message boards. So it's not like I am going to dissappear from GMC just because I have the videos.

Either way Kris, it's still a great site and i am learning , slowly but surely...and don't call me Shirley! lol

Doug
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Doug @ Dec 19 2006, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I certainly understand where you're coming from on this. I know you don't want to see your hard work wasted. Personally, I would pay more if I could download the videos. No matter what there will always be incentive to come back to the website for more licks of the day, training videos, and message boards. So it's not like I am going to dissappear from GMC just because I have the videos.

Either way Kris, it's still a great site and i am learning , slowly but surely...and don't call me Shirley! lol

Doug

I will investigate what possibilities there are for downloads in the future.

smile.gif By the way, I am glad you playing coming along!
Bastardo Anonimo
I would also pay more if I could have the whole lessons downloadable. My issue is that my brower always seems to crash with the Slash lesson (too many videos at once?).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.