Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Announcement:new Si Lesson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Chris Evans
Well, this has to be the most amazing lesson put together on the SI board, Can`s dedication to the SI board has been outstanding!

He`s done a great lesson on "Intervals, Intervals on Modes and chords" and you can check out this amazing lesson HERE (the text alone took him 5 hours of preperation!)

Also, this now qualifies Can for SI status and will recieve his badge very soon.

Congratulations mate! biggrin.gif
enforcer
QUOTE (Smells @ Jan 11 2009, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, this has to be the most amazing lesson put together on the SI board, Can`s dedication to the SI board has been outstanding!

He`s done a great lesson on "Intervals, Intervals on Modes and chords" and you can check out this amazing lesson HERE (the text alone took him 5 hours of preperation!)

Also, this now qualifies Can for SI status and will recieve his badge very soon.

Thank you man, it was a hard work... But I am glad if it serves GMC...
Outlaw2112
QUOTE (Smells @ Jan 11 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes it is an excellent lesson... im working on it now
enforcer
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Jan 12 2009, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes it is an excellent lesson... im working on it now

I am glad you are working on it man, I am happy that you find it useful biggrin.gif
Toni Suominen
Wow, great work man, I can really see that you have put a lot of effort in this smile.gif
opeth.db
Just beautuful Can! great job! smile.gif
Tolek
That lesson is gigagigaigiagantic! ohmy.gif Awesome, enforcer! Congratulations on your Student Instructor status. You deserve it so much!
Pedja Simovic
Really great lesson - I enjoyed it very much !
jer
\m/ \m/

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

Way to go Can! I look forward to checking this out.
Bogdan Radovic
Great work man!! smile.gif
enforcer
Thank you everybody, you are being an inspiration for harder work and better S.I Lessons
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.