Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Gmc
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Raxly
Hi GMC

I finally paid for a subscription to this site and it was totally worth it.

I am 18 years old and from norway. I started playing guitar March 2008, but i haven't got the time to play as much as I would do. So know I have taken my guitar practicing seriously and I'm making good progress.
Just so you know it I am a devoted Dream Theater fan biggrin.gif. I mostly listen to progressive rock/metal, but I am also into Jazz/Fusion.

One thing I could need is a really good guitar training schedule. Because now I am just playing what I feel for so, I need a schedule that can give a good progress.

If you got a tip just send a message to me smile.gif
OrganisedConfusion
Hey man. Welcome to the site. My tip is be involved. There are many collaborations on here that will improve your playing significantly and also you'll soon be able to join a Mentor Training Programme when it goes out on a large scale.

Just practice lessons working on a range of things but stick with difficulty 2-6 until your confident of your playing skills a bit more smile.gif

Best of luck.
berko
Welcome man! It seems that we have very similar tastes in music biggrin.gif

As for the schedule I would simply recommend the lesson plan feature on the front page, or just use some advance search for techniques/styles you would like to improve. Consider GMC as a huge library of licks and lessons... feel free to explore! But I'm sure many instructors will pop in here for giving some better advice

rock on cool.gif
Emir Hot
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Welcome! smile.gif
Bondy
Weolcome to GMC, Enjoy biggrin.gif
Dejan Farkas
Welcome smile.gif
enforcer
Welcome to GMC buddy! smile.gif
Carlos Carrillo
Hey man. Welcome to the site,welcome to the family!. My tip is be a patient, do not hurry up, and practise very much! Do not hesitate to ask what you need! God blees you! wink.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to the site smile.gif I'm a DT fan too.
Sergio Dorado
Welcome!
Velvet Roger
Welcome to GMC mate! smile.gif
Raxly
Thx for all the welcoming messages
Its nice to see some Dream Theater fans here too biggrin.gif
The next album is going to be great biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Hey man, welcome aboard! smile.gif
opeth.db
Welcome RaxlY! smile.gif
Toni Suominen
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
Welcome to GMC! Enjoy your stay! smile.gif
David Wallimann
Welcome!
The key to success is to ask questions and take advantage of all activities such at Collaborations or MTP programs.
Don't hesitate to as questions to instructors too! :-)
Pedja Simovic
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Nazgul
Welcome here! biggrin.gif
audiopaal
Velkommen smile.gif
Dreamcatcher
Welcome!!!
Chokehold
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome to the site
Fran
Welcome!
You can find some interesting lesson plans here:
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...amp;action=edit

Might not be exactly what you are looking for, but you might find something helpful in there! you never know smile.gif
Raxly
Thanks Fran
I found something there I could use biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.