Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hammerfall Debuts New Video Today
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
The Uncreator
I don't know how many Hammerfall fans we have, But I've been a follower since I was 12 and a diehard fan since. Despite a 2 member lineup change, Hammerfall are still playing good ol' Heavy Metal true to there sound, So I'd thought I'd share this with you all. Hope you enjoy! smile.gif

jer
Is that a different singer?

Doesnt look like and sorta doesnt sound like Cans....

ZakkWylde
It's definitely Joacim Cans^^

GOD all there vids are sooooooo cheasy but the music is always great!
Jesse
yay happy metal!
timono
that's great man, thanks for sharing
i've been a hammerfall fan since i heard them for the first time (first song i heard was 'A legend reborn')
it's the band that brought me closer to music and eventually to GMC, (was looking for tabs for a hammerfall song and saw kris's add there laugh.gif )

really like this song

Thanks

Timon
superize
I have been a Hammerfall fan for a long time.....

Thanks for sharing this vid
David Wallimann
Thanks for sharing, this is cool!
Mandos
I used to be a fan and I loved the first three albums, the fourth was ok, but after that I just feel that it's too bland. That's my opinion though. wink.gif
29a
QUOTE (jer @ Jan 18 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that a different singer?

Doesnt look like and sorta doesnt sound like Cans....
It's just cans voice layered like a 100 times... I thought only pop divas need to do this rolleyes.gif

Anyway I like the guitar sound and the band alot. Their concerts are always a lot of fun! I'm really looking forward to the song on the new album they did together with Jesper. They imho did/do too much mid-tempo stuff on their recent albums. I preferred the fast and less produced old stuff. smile.gif

- Jonas
Toni Suominen
I love Hammerfall, been a fan for many years smile.gif

"Hearts on fire, hearts on fire.." biggrin.gif
utak3r
Yeah, good old heavy metal... smile.gif nice video.
Canis
Click to view attachment

Hammerfall never disappoints ^^
Lian Gerbino
QUOTE (Canis @ Jan 19 2009, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Click to view attachment

Hammerfall never disappoints ^^

hahaha!!! laugh.gif

thanks for sharing tongue.gif
happy metal for all!
Trond Vold
Hammercheese! .. or is that Cheesefall? biggrin.gif I like cheese though, and this rocks! smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Their first two albums are AWESOME. I didn't find interesting the following albums... but It's always great to hear a Metal Song. Thanks for sharing. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.