Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From My Self And Manchester
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
BiGBeN
Well hello there!

So i shall beggin with my name i'm Ben also known as BiGBeN ( i'm kinda tall like 6ft5)
i'm from manchester (U.K) the city that created allot of great bands, i one day hope to
create one my self.

So back to the guitar stuff!
ive been playing since i was 11 years old (19 now) but when i was about 12 i stopped for some
stupid reason and forgot everything i knew, then roughly 6 months ago i spent a night
at a friends house and he played the guitar most of the night till the early hours of the
morning and it gave me some inspiration so i got my self a guitar from a friend that
doesnt even play and started with very basic riffs and started from there.

i can now play a few song and know quite allot of techniques, i have learned all the basic barre chords
and basic open chords.

I dont really have a style that i play but i think this because im new.

i own a shallow back electro-acoustic stagg 4006 and the Ibanez RG350EX
Kristofer Dahl
Welcome! biggrin.gif

stupid reason and forgot everything i knew, then roughly 6 months ago i spent a night
at a friends house and he played the guitar most of the night till the early hours of the

It seems nightt ime is when gmc:ers get their chops together! smile.gif ( I am also most effective night time - unless I'm sleeping, of course! blink.gif )
Rob_g
hmm I too usually do most of my practicing at night until my parents go to bed or until i get really tired.

ANyways, Welcome BEn and enjoy your stay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.