Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can You Guess Who The Gmc Ghost Rider Is?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Bondy
Too much time on my hands today thought i would try and do something different can you guess who the GMC rider is smile.gif

Click to view attachment
RandomVictim
ivan?
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (RandomVictim @ Feb 16 2009, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ivan?

laugh.gif
UncleSkillet
Maybe you
Sircraigery
Is it someone from gmc (my question mark is broken.... damn acer).
Rated Htr
Andrew?
Muris Varajic
Man, this one is hard, the guy is on fire laugh.gif
Praetorian
OC?
Bondy
All Wrong so far i will give you a clue he's American member???

It's funny reall y the guy who it is was in the thread last night even he did not get it lol
lcsdds
Uncleskillet?
Chris Evans
I first thought Skenny, but looking again I`m not sure smile.gif
Bondy
Dah dah dahhhhhhh Smells is right its Skenny, great guess biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Bondy @ Feb 16 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dah dah dahhhhhhh Smells is right its Skenny, great guess biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif yay!!! that was my first thought when I looked at it, just doubted myself after looking and looking laugh.gif

Ok, so wheres my prize????? cool.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Bondy
A Lifetimes supply of Bondy's Pork Scratching's is on its way laugh.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Bondy @ Feb 16 2009, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A Lifetimes supply of Bondy's Pork Scratching's is on its way laugh.gif

biggrin.gif excellent! biggrin.gif
Fran
That was fun laugh.gif
Toni Suominen
laugh.gif laugh.gif
skennington
QUOTE (Bondy @ Feb 16 2009, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif laugh.gif I looked at this picture and thought, did he get me again...Nah, that can't be me.. laugh.gif I know where you got that pic and a certain "someone's" brother has uploaded some cool pic's of them at the same place If you follow me. biggrin.gif

One showing some more mad ninja skills! rolleyes.gif
lcsdds
QUOTE (skennington @ Feb 17 2009, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif I looked at this picture and thought, did he get me again...Nah, that can't be me.. laugh.gif I know where you got that pic and a certain "someone's" brother has uploaded some cool pic's of them at the same place If you follow me. biggrin.gif

I thought of the same thing Skenny when I saw that certain someone on that certain site!! Very cool pics!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Bondy
I have no clue what you talking about?? laugh.gif the picture i used was the same in the skennys an alien thread??
MickeM
QUOTE (skennington @ Feb 17 2009, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif no offense bro but my first guess was Michael Jackson biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Lol man what a poster !!! Great work Bondy! smile.gif
Ramiro Delforte
It is really good and it's very hard to tell because the skull is on fire and really nice done.
Good job mate! biggrin.gif
skennington
QUOTE (MickeM @ Feb 17 2009, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif no offense bro but my first guess was Michael Jackson biggrin.gif

I've been called a lot of things man, but MJ? laugh.gif I had to set it as my avatar..... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.