Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Take On "jumping Around - Beginner"
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Muris Varajic > Recording (Muris)
JimmyRare
Hi,

I hope it's ok for me to post these clips. It feels like I have done the lesson fully when I've record it.
Here is my version of Jumping Around Beginner:

White men can't jump?

I think it's a great lesson for learning vibrato and for finding the different boxes in Am.

/Jimmy
Marek Rojewski
You nailed it:) What is the guitar You are playing?
Muris Varajic
That was played very nicely and clean, thumbs up! smile.gif
JimmyRare
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Feb 16 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You nailed it:) What is the guitar You are playing?

Thanks! It is the signature model Ernie Ball Music Man by John Petrucci. I am a big fan of that guy, hehe.
Marek Rojewski
Thanks:) I really like the black+faded blue combination, would buy such guitar for myself, but due to the crash of my country value any guitar is to expensive now:/
JimmyRare
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Feb 16 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks:) I really like the black+faded blue combination, would buy such guitar for myself, but due to the crash of my country value any guitar is to expensive now:/

Sorry man, that sucks!
You're from Iceland? What happened there!?
Marek Rojewski
Neee, I am from Poland. You know a crisis in Iceland is like a golden age here in Poland;) Actually few years ago we had the same exchange value like now, but after two years when we got twice as much dolars/euro for same cash, everything seems terrible pricey now:/ Well have no other way than work more and save more;)
Pedja Simovic
Excellent stuff - If I may add smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.