Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rated Htr
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > MTP - The Mentored Training Program > Tolek
Tolek
Hey Rated Htr! smile.gif
This topic will be used for commenting all of your videos!
Rated Htr
About you

biggrin.gif Me and my sister's daughter.

• What´s your name?
    I'm Filipe Rocha, You can call me Feel smile.gif
  • How old are you?
    I'm 17 years old, 18 years next November
  • Where do you live?
    I live in Leiria, Portugal...Don't come here, it's really bad blink.gif
  • When did you start playing guitar?
    Electric guitar, 2 years ago, guitar overall, 3 years ago...Started serious 1 year ago
  • What about your theory knowledge?
    I think it's decent but you never know tongue.gif
  • How much time do you sacrifice for your practise?
    Too much time, I have a busy schedule but music comes first to me. smile.gif
  • Do you have Guitar Pro?
    Yes smile.gif

Your weaknesses (-> what don´t you feel comfortable with?)
Sweeping, muting strings while tapping, overall tapping patterns, scale knowledge...

Your goals (-> what do you want to achieve? techniques,...)
Melodic type of playing with shred bursts, don't wanna be exagerated like malmsteen but don't want to only do melodic and slow stuff like gilmour, if it serves as hint, my inspirations are syu from galneryus, Emppu from nightwish, Hide from X-Japan...

A video that shows your playing

Tolek
Great that you posted that form so fast! smile.gif I hope you have no troubles with starting as we are still in the first assignment! biggrin.gif
Rated Htr
Sorry for taking so long to make the video, but I have an exam in the upcoming week and didn't even play guitar but, I'll try my best to post one tomorrow smile.gif
Tolek
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 5 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for taking so long to make the video, but I have an exam in the upcoming week and didn't even play guitar but, I'll try my best to post one tomorrow smile.gif

No rush. smile.gif I have an exam tomorrow (at classical guitar), so I know how you feel. smile.gif

Cheers.
Rated Htr
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 5 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No rush. smile.gif I have an exam tomorrow (at classical guitar), so I know how you feel. smile.gif

Cheers.

Good luck than smile.gif
Rated Htr
Added a video mate, sorry about the misses but it was rushed tongue.gif
Tolek
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 6 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Added a video mate, sorry about the misses but it was rushed tongue.gif

First rule: No rush! laugh.gif Take your time and make the best take. smile.gif But thanks anyway for the video. I know now what we can practise.
Now, please do the group assignment. wink.gif
Rated Htr
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 6 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First rule: No rush! laugh.gif Take your time and make the best take. smile.gif But thanks anyway for the video. I know now what we can practise.
Now, please do the group assignment. wink.gif

Yeah, sorry than smile.gif

Will get right on it tongue.gif
Tolek
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 7 2009, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, sorry than smile.gif

Will get right on it tongue.gif

Why sorry? biggrin.gif Always take your time to get best results. Of course, it´s not good to exceed a deadline. laugh.gif

I´m looking forward to the group assignment homework. smile.gif
Toroso
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 7 2009, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I´m looking forward to the group assignment homework. smile.gif

Speaking of that, I know we are practicing notes on the first 5 frets and chords. Is there a recording or video expected?
Rated Htr
QUOTE (Toroso @ Mar 7 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of that, I know we are practicing notes on the first 5 frets and chords. Is there a recording or video expected?

I don't think so, atleast I don't remember him speaking of that laugh.gif

@Tolek
Yeah I know, but since I was a late entry and I said I would have a video the next day, I felt bad not giving you one right away smile.gif
Tolek
QUOTE (Toroso @ Mar 7 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A video would be excellent. smile.gif

QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 7 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think so, atleast I don't remember him speaking of that laugh.gif

@Tolek
Yeah I know, but since I was a late entry and I said I would have a video the next day, I felt bad not giving you one right away smile.gif

Ok. smile.gif
Rated Htr
Master Tolek, gonna finish my last exam in a couple of days than gonna start recording takes for collabs and taking care of the group assignment, already know most of the notes, gave like 15 minutes practise every night so it's coming off easy. As for the chords, knew them all except the bmin dmin5, which I love the misterious sound btw smile.gif

Cheers
Filipe
Tolek
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 15 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Master Tolek, gonna finish my last exam in a couple of days than gonna start recording takes for collabs and taking care of the group assignment, already know most of the notes, gave like 15 minutes practise every night so it's coming off easy. As for the chords, knew them all except the bmin dmin5, which I love the misterious sound btw smile.gif

Cheers
Filipe

Ok, good to hear that you are practising! smile.gif Good luck with the exam!
Rated Htr
Hi Tolek, I returned from my seniors trip yesterday, just noticed the metal collab, gonna try to do a take for it, but if I'm enable to do it tommorrow, could you give me one more day?

I don't want no - sad.gif
Tolek
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Apr 4 2009, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Tolek, I returned from my seniors trip yesterday, just noticed the metal collab, gonna try to do a take for it, but if I'm enable to do it tommorrow, could you give me one more day?

I don't want no - sad.gif

Sure. I wondered why you didn´t write anymore. I´m glad you´re back. Please hand in your take as soon as possivle. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.