Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gawd!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Rapitap
wacko.gif Sitting here and had to print out some tabs, trying to figure out which fingers to choose from. dry.gif Well, choose and choose, I find it extremly hard to reach some of the notes on the fatest strings...following some lessons here... Gaaaaaah! It starting to ..ehm..aggrivate me! mad.gif
Feel like a stupid alien or somethin' ph34r.gif

Com on Rappi!
*dicipline*

TreyDeschamp
QUOTE (Rapitap @ Mar 23 2009, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wacko.gif Sitting here and had to print out some tabs, trying to figure out which fingers to choose from. dry.gif Well, choose and choose, I find it extremly hard to reach some of the notes on the fatest strings...following some lessons here... Gaaaaaah! It starting to ..ehm..aggrivate me! mad.gif
Feel like a stupid alien or somethin' ph34r.gif

Com on Rappi!
*dicipline*

Your fingers have to get used to the stretching. I know that when I first started playing it was pure hell when I had to stretch my fingers but now it makes me feel so good when I play a scale and I have to stretch alot because it makes me feel like I have been working hard. Just start slow. My dad taught me that the best way to stretch your hands is to practices scales. Try learning the C major scale and just take it slow. Then move to the next C scale and its a little more of a stretch. It will come in time dont worry Rapitap!
Ivan Milenkovic
I know what you're saying mate, but don't worry. There will be always some things that are difficult to play, so it is best not to be aggraveted about it - just practice, and the joy when you learn it is awesome! smile.gif
Fran
Just keep practicing, and it will pay off! Also, choose lesons that are within your level!

But what i really wanted to say is cool song! It was a long time since I heard it, and had never watched the video smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Don't stress it much...Practice slowly , we all have those problems when starting...You can try different lessons which are not that demanding and when you develop skill , go for harder ones.Also its good to practice exercise lessons that will help you with a particular technique you have problems with.
Farmer Joe
I know how you feel man. I'm pretty new to playing too, but I have noticed that I can reach notes a little better now through daily practice. Its just a little improvement, but I can notice that I can get my fingers in positions that I thought would be impossible just a couple months ago. Keep practicing constantly man, you'll definitely improve smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.