Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great Starter Guitar!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Sircraigery
Hey guys,

I just bought a little guitar (used for $75) for my niece's birthday (8 yrs old) present next month. It's a 3/4 scale Mini Les Paul style. She is always asking me to teach her to play, and I try but her arms are too short for mine. Also she has trouble holding up my $1500 prestige (which makes me soooo nervous).

I can say, this little beast whails!! I'll post a vid of it playing later tonight. But for now, here are some pics.

The sound has gone a bit screwy on the vid for some reason, I think I had automatic gain control on...but you get the idea.

berko
Jay Turser guitars are a great choice for beginners. For some reason there are many here in Hungary. Cheap copies of LPs and strats but are pretty well built for the price and they have a great sound too!

She's gonna love it! cool.gif
TreyDeschamp
Nice little guitar I'm sure she will be very happy! Great to learn early. A future GMC:er maybe laugh.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Ehehehe, cool little LP! I hope she has fun with it and become a rock star! smile.gif
Sircraigery
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Mar 24 2009, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ehehehe, cool little LP! I hope she has fun with it and become a rock star! smile.gif

Yeah haha. I mean, it's no Gibson....but for $75 you can't go wrong.
Rapitap
Ooooh! Sooooo cute wub.gif ...I want one too !!!!
Bogdan Radovic
heeh looks and sounds mean , even though its a mini LP smile.gif For 75$ it can go any better smile.gif
Farmer Joe
It sounds pretty good and looks good too. Got a pretty good deal there for the price. I'm sure she'll like it biggrin.gif
Pedja Simovic
75$ ! ?

Thats awesome !
Perfect gift for anyone looking to get into electric guitar cool.gif
Roadside
I would love to be your niece tongue.gif Hope she is lucky with that nice present!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.