Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tip Of The Day #42
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Instructors Corner
Bogdan Radovic
"Always take some time to carefully read the manuals of any software you buy. No matter how easy it is to use it, there is always something that can help you get to know the software better and avoid troubles in the future."
Ivan Mihaljevic
I'd add that it's not that way only with software. Reading manuals can also help you with new amps or effects and it will surely lower the possibility of damage caused by improper use...
Emir Hot
Agree 100%
Marcus Siepen
hmmm I agree too, I just don't understand why I never do it myself, I guess I am way too lazy sometimes rolleyes.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
I agree that they can be pretty boring to read sometimes! biggrin.gif
David Wallimann
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Mar 24 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Always take some time to carefully read the manuals of any software you buy. No matter how easy it is to use it, there is always something that can help you get to know the software better and avoid troubles in the future."

Very good tip, wish I did that all the time! :-)
Bogdan Radovic
I love reading user manuals smile.gif Even for devices that are so easy to use! smile.gif Somehow I feel like reading it gives me maximum out of newly purchased device!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.