Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sweeping basics lesson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Kristofer Dahl
Sweeping Basics Lesson

You asked for it - and here it is. smile.gif Pavel breaks down all the motions of sweeping so that you will get it down.

Remember - this lesson was done thanks to your feedback, so keep it coming - that's the only way we (the instructors) can improve out teaching.

Oh - and we will have two lessons this week, a new one coming up on Thursday - so stay tuned. biggrin.gif

Kris
Pavel
I think now you shouldn't have any problems with mastering sweeping. Hope it helped!

Also - there was a question about the whammy bar tricks, and it's difficult to explain by text so i think you'll soon get a lesson on some whammy bar tricks!
Steelkonsum
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 29 2007, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think now you shouldn't have any problems with mastering sweeping. Hope it helped!

Also - there was a question about the whammy bar tricks, and it's difficult to explain by text so i think you'll soon get a lesson on some whammy bar tricks!

Sweet lesson mate. This is truly gonna get me started on the sweepings!

EDIT: This is truly amazing. I'm already grasping sweep picking and Im playing it rather fluently, at low speed, with the muting and such. Im not 100% Im doing all the stuff right but with that lesson Im truly off for a good start. Thanks again.. Oh and btw Pavel, I'm gonna get you cool.gif
Pavel
QUOTE (Steelkonsum @ Jan 29 2007, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh and btw Pavel, I'm gonna get you cool.gif

That's the spirit!! Keep it up!! cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.