Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marek Rojewski - Rock Solo - Beginner
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Marek Rojewski
Hi Guys!

Here is the link to the original lesson: Lesson

Gear I used: Schecter Devil Custom guitar + Toneport GX

I must say that each time I try to record something it goes harder and harder, I can't count takes that I had to end after just 3-5 notes, because I already messed something..Perfectly normal considering I played the lesson over 50 times today, before I started recording... I learned the last legato lick according to the tab provided by Trond, and it says to do pull offs instead of sliding down.. That is why I struggled with this lesson for ages.. Noticed it today, still not playing it great, but wanted to record it and "move on" to something new...

Emir Hot
Rhythm placement 4
Cleanness 3,5
Feel 4
Posture 3,5
Sound 4,6

Your left hand position is much like classical players and that's why you can't vibrate properly. Move the thumb up. Vibrato needs to be from the wrist, not from the finger itself. When you are vibrating with the 3rd finger you need to press 1st and 2nd as well in order to have more strenght. There were some other sloppy runs but in general this is not bad take.
Pedja Simovic
Rhythm placement 4
Cleanness 3.1
Feel 4
Posture 4
Sound 4.5

Marek this was good take.
I suggest you work on bending (try to use 3rd finger when bending or use 2nd but support it with your 1st finger!).
Last section of the lesson is a bit out rhythmically but overall you did a good job man.
Ivan Milenkovic
Rhythm placement 4
Cleanness 3,6
Feel 4.2
Posture 4.2
Sound 4,7
Muris Varajic
Rhythm placement 4
Cleanness 3,8
Feel 4
Posture 3,5
Sound 4,5

Grasp the neck, no doubt!! smile.gif

skennington
*bump*
Trond Vold
Rhythm placement - 4
Cleanness - 3,9
Feel - 4,2
Posture - 4,2
Sound - 4,8

Nicely done smile.gif Some work is needed on the cleaness and more importantly, the bends.
skennington
80.64% on this lesson man, (pass)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.