Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Total Eclipse Of The Heart
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
kahall
This video deserves a good fisking. They played this sooo much when MTV first came on the air. I hated it then but this version is, well hilarious!

Look at me I'm lifting my arms!

Muris Varajic
Epic. biggrin.gif
Guitarman700
Oh my god, thats so awesome.
NoSkill
LMAO! Now that is funny!
Santiago Diaz Garces
Great! Nice video!
fkalich
Shame on you. An hour an a half ago I put a chicken into a pressure cooker to let it cook for 2 hours to make broth, and ai was going to exercise. And now you got me looking at these literal videos. The other two I liked so far are Head over Heels and Penny Lane. But nothing has topped this first one, not yet.

edit: removed the video from my reply.
AlexLion
Omg epic indeed, looks like 15 years old or so... laugh.gif When MTV was up for first time?

Edit: Fkalich I hope your cooking turned ok at the end smile.gif
Sensible Jones
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Trond Vold
Hahah.. that was brilliant!

"Mullet with headlights?" That cracked me up
jafomatic
QUOTE (AlexLion @ May 31 2009, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When MTV was up for first time?

August 1981, the first video was the Buggles "Video Killed the Radio Star". Almost 28 years ago. This video is maybe 26-27 years old?
berko
I just laughed my head off... how could I never come across this one?!!!
fkalich
bump, for those who missed this yesterday. Up less than a week, but headed to youtube hall of fame I am confident.
enforcer
eheheh totally perfect!
Jesse
dusty
"when did spazzing out qualify as dance" hehehehehehehe

genius

biggrin.gif
Fran
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ages since I saw those vids, awesome.
Ivan Milenkovic
That is brilliant, great sense for humor! laugh.gif
Vasilije Vukmirovic
Emo kid, haha!
fkalich
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 1 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is brilliant, great sense for humor! laugh.gif

That guy is pretty talented. This is his sixth one, and clearly he is making his name here, getting 100 thousand hits a day now. But some of older ones are pretty good, I like the 60's two, Beatles Penny Lane and The Monkees. The Beatles (albeit the one and only Beatles, all time greatest of the great) still deserve it for making everyone think that they were going to appear on the Ed Sullivan show live, and then all people got when they tuned in was this lame video. The Monkees deserve it for being the Monkees, that is sufficient.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ2yWvGnkI...088&index=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nViC0K-zifk...&playnext=1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.