Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mastodon
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Really great band , Live version of these songs isn't the best but they do a nice job.

sigma7
thats weird, im learning blood and thunder! haha i think its their best song
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Jun 3 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats weird, im learning blood and thunder! haha i think its their best song

I'm learning Oblivion atm. Good song for sure, I have mainly just been listening to their new album.

Its epic.
Fsgdjv
The live versions are good, they just messed up a bit on letterman. Usually they are great live.
Mr T
To me their latest album is already one of my favourite albums ever. I think their older stuff is great, but I love the direction they are going in now.
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (Mr T @ Jun 4 2009, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To me their latest album is already one of my favourite albums ever. I think their older stuff is great, but I love the direction they are going in now.

I agree. The concepts in there are so fresh and so new, it is hard not to enjoy anything in there biggrin.gif
ZakkWylde
The new album Crack the Skye is incredible but I miss the untamed furiousity of the early albums a bit...

Oh and I didn't knew the drummer was singing too now, he sings while playing fills!
Emir Hot
I have heard of them but never listened. Great videos.
Mr T
To anyone who enjoys Crack the Skye, check out the band Baroness if you haven't already. I'm sure it will be well worth your time smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.