Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Popping In To Say Hi!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
jimmypw
Hello!

I discovered this site yesterday while searching for tabs which is odd as im usually very skeptical of clicking on banner adds but in this case im glad i did! after 15 minutes of flicking through the site i subscribed.

I'm mainly here to improve my bass skills as im 100% self taught on and off -mostly off, for about 6 years, Ive never been taught any techniques or theory. Big shouts at Bogdan Radovic! your lessons are very good i'm focusing on your thumping and string crossing technique lessons currently and i'm noticing an improvement in under a day! (I have the blisters to prove it)

Ill probably have a look at some guitar lessons too but in all honesty i'm not as interested in guitar as I am in the bass.

Jimmy
berko
Welcome man! I'm glad you've found your way around. Bogdan has certainly got some great lessons. Other than him, be sure to check out Hrvoje too who left GMC a while ago but posted some very good lessons as well!

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/search_re...order=relevance

Ask if you need anything smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
welcome man! nice to see more bassists around! enjoy your stay!
arctic1234
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Emir Hot
Welcome to GMC. Enjoy your time here
David Wallimann
Welcome Jimmy!
You made the right choice by joining! :-)
Bogdan Radovic
Hello and welcome to GMC Jimmy!!! smile.gif
Its great to have you here, I recommend using this forum if you have any questions about anything because its a really good resource for learning! smile.gif

Cheers
Muris Varajic
Welcome to GMC Jimmy. smile.gif
sted
Bogdan is a legend round here mate! You wont go far wrong learning from him! Welcome!
Velvet Roger
Welcome to GMC mate! smile.gif
Azzaboi
Welcome to GMC!
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome to GMC man! Adverts does pay off biggrin.gif
Ramiro Delforte
Nice mate! I'm glad you've already improving your skills smile.gif

Welcome to GMC!

Don't doubt to ask any questions biggrin.gif
Pedja Simovic
Welcome to GMC Jimmy !
Stephane Lucarelli
Hi Jimmy, welcome to GMC!
Daniel Realpe
Hi Jimmy! Welcome to GMC!

So have you had 500plus offers to join bands since you are a bassist? hehe
Muris Varajic
Welcome Jimmy. smile.gif
Aleksander Sukovic
Welcome to GMC! Have a great time here! smile.gif
Santiago Diaz Garces
Hey! It's always great to have more bass players here. Every great guitar player, there's a great bass player. Hahaha!. See you around!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.