Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schecter Stiletto Classic
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Trond Vold
Wiki link
kahall
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jun 10 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[..]
The coil-split was a letdown. The possible configurations with the split just sounded weak and dull to me. I doubt i'll get any use of it, atleast not on my current rig.

[..]

Yeah, that was a big selling point when I bought my Schecter, but I just don't see the need and never use it.

Nice review.
Mr T
I can't wait to see it in one of your lessons. smile.gif

have fun!
audiopaal
Great review smile.gif

Does that mean I can borrow your Jackson every now and then to record some Heavy stuff? tongue.gif
Sensible Jones
Great review Trond!!! I'll add it to the Gear Wiki and feature it on the Front Page!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Trond Vold
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Jun 11 2009, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great review smile.gif

Does that mean I can borrow your Jackson every now and then to record some Heavy stuff? tongue.gif

Anytime smile.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jun 11 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great review Trond!!! I'll add it to the Gear Wiki and feature it on the Front Page!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Cool biggrin.gif Thanks
audiopaal
Nice, thanks biggrin.gif
sted
It looks a metal monster! Cant wait to hear it Trond, Gratz!
skennington
Great review Trond and I'm glad you like the Schecter. However, I just can't see you putting down the SLSMG. Get use to that floater and then try an SL2H.. wink.gif Personally, I think you could rock a boat paddle with fishing string! cool.gif
Praetorian
Sweet guitar!! If you need it...I can give you my address so you can get rid of the ol' SLSMG since you won't be playing it anymore! tongue.gif
audiopaal
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Jun 12 2009, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sweet guitar!! If you need it...I can give you my address so you can get rid of the ol' SLSMG since you won't be playing it anymore! tongue.gif

Sorry, I'm picking that up today... In Person biggrin.gif
Fran
Nice review Trond, looking forward to your lessons playing it smile.gif
sidewas lightning
It's so shiny... must have... wub.gif
Sensible Jones
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jun 11 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool biggrin.gif Thanks

Done!!! It's here!!
Ivan Milenkovic
That's a great review Trond, and I wish you a lot of happy moments with your new axe. Looks awesome! smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
nice man! I´m in love with a few models from Schecter! wanna see how it sounds ^^
congrats for the buy!
Santiago Diaz Garces
WOW!!! 9.9/10? That's a great average!. Congrats for the buy man. I love Schecter models.
NoSkill
Great review, Tron. Thanks. I was looking at this guitar and was happy to see that there was some experience with it on GMC. I was looking for something with active pups and this caught my eye as well. Any tone samples yet?
Carlos Carrillo
Great review, my friend!!
Bogdan Radovic
Good review! 5 stars for you! Lots of useful info there ! smile.gif
Alexiaden93
Awesome guitar, Trond ! I enjoyed your review ! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.