Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: George Benson + Candy Dulfer
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
playaxeman
He GMC,

Yesterday is say Mr George Benson at the North Sea Jazz Festival in Ahoy Rotterdam.

I was about 50 meter of this legend. It was a nice show.

He played old jazzy stuff (The Wind and I", " Affirmation) but also funky songs like , " Gimme the night" " " " In your eyes"

Here is " On Broadway" on he is famous for

I have also seen Miss Candy Dulfer. She is a Dutch sax player and played sax with Prince and Dave Steward (Lilly was here) That was a hot funky concert.

Sensible Jones
Awesome! George is a great player!

I saw Candy a while back, after she did those recordings with Dave Stewart and a Jazz Club in London, she was awesome!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
playaxeman
Yes,

But he is also a great singer. He is gifted in both ways: singing and playing.

Candy is lovely. biggrin.gif
Pedja Simovic
Candy Dulfer is coming to my town for Jazz Festival Nishville in August this year. Thanks for sharing these videos Robert !
Edit : Typo smile.gif
playaxeman
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Jul 10 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Candy Dulfer is coming to my town for Jazz Festival Nishville in August this year. Thanks for sharing these videos Robert !
Edit : Typo smile.gif

Pedja,

That is great. She has steaming funky performance. If you can go and see Candy.
Jesse
Ah dude, I wanted to go to, BB King is coming too!
Emir Hot
Awesome. George is great
playaxeman
Blue Boy King

Great player.

Here we see Gary Moore jam with BB KIng on Trill is gone

Pedja Simovic
QUOTE (playaxeman @ Jul 10 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pedja,

That is great. She has steaming funky performance. If you can go and see Candy.

I will definitely check it out Robert. I will be in Greece from 4th until 14th of August. Festival starts on 15th so I might get a chance to go and see her wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing this, both Benson and Candy are great musicians, bit towards mainstream, and awesome to listen! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.