Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glenn Kaiser Band(blues Rock)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Skalde
Hey,

they are doing a concert in my town which is quite surprising because there wasn't an international band here for years. They play Blues Rock, not my favourite genre but pretty cool though. I did not know this band before, just found a clip on youtube:

Looks great so far, but there are not many videos on youtube. Someone know if it is worth checking out the concert?
Sensible Jones
I've seen him a couple of times. I really enjoyed it, but I love Blues! What you'll get at the show is about 2 hours like the video!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Skalde
Blues is fine, if the concert is like the video it will be awesome. I just was afraid of christian folk music.
kaznie_NL
very very cool wink.gif!
Sensible Jones
QUOTE (Skalde @ Jul 18 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blues is fine, if the concert is like the video it will be awesome. I just was afraid of christian folk music.

I hear ya!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You can hear some of his tracks at his MYSPACE!!!
Jesse
that is some amazing steel slidin, go there man!
Laszlo Boross
It is very good to listen to music like this! Thanks!
Emir Hot
Awesome video. I could listen to bands like this 24/7
jdriver
I'm with Emir... give me 24/7. I so dearly love steel guitar, and I'm tempted to get one "just to see..." but then I'd have another guitar to learn!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.