Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mental Remains
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
Pizzoaro
Ok so i did this in like an hour x)
Just for fun, havent recorded in almost half a year, cause ive been without a pc for half a year tongue.gif
Pleeeeeaaase dont comment sound, i just wonder what u think of the song tongue.gif
Its Called MENTAL REMAINS smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Lemme know what u think smile.gif
And its great to be back biggrin.gif

Cheers!
-Lars
Ivan Milenkovic
I think it is great man, I really like the riffs, they are pretty cool. I would like to hear vocals on this to really call it complete but the backing sounds pretty good to me, I like the grinding beats and riffs, very tasty. Keep up the good work man smile.gif
Pizzoaro
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Aug 10 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it is great man, I really like the riffs, they are pretty cool. I would like to hear vocals on this to really call it complete but the backing sounds pretty good to me, I like the grinding beats and riffs, very tasty. Keep up the good work man smile.gif

Thanks a lot man biggrin.gif
gonna record vox sooner or later tongue.gif
superize
Great Song
Rated Htr
Awesome man smile.gif
Emir Hot
Very cool riffing. Sounds like a technical death metal which I like smile.gif Add vocal and this can turn into something great. well done
Laszlo Boross
Killer riffing man! This is awesome! Congrats!
audiopaal
Not my favorite metal style, but those were killer riffs man!!
Great job! smile.gif
Pizzoaro
Thanks a lot guys :biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.