Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problems With Sony Vegas Pro And Uploading
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Video Recording
dark_dude
Heya!

I've figured out how to record the guitar track, record the video and have cut everything up in sony vegas pro 8.0, but when I render for it to be in mpeg-2 format and attempt to upload the product to youtube, youtube takes at least 30 min to upload it, often failing.

So:

*What settings do you use to render in Vegas Pro? (If not, what file types can you successfully upload to youtube?)
*Do you have the same problems with uploading to youtube?

Desperately trying to upload for MTP/REC, but this is really hindering my progress.

Cheers guys!
Matt23
How big is the file you are uploading to Youtube?
Emir Hot
Check this tutorial writen by Andrew. That's how we export lessons for GMC and youtube,

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddmcdb3z_307c6t9dshj
dark_dude
Matt: 28~mb
Emir: Cheers, exactly what I needed for the settings. Will try these out.
dark_dude
Works now, probably due to the smaller file size (10~mb).

Thanks to you both!

Now to record, record, record! biggrin.gif
Emir Hot
Cool man, glad you solved it
Ivan Milenkovic
Check the YT video recommendations:

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/...12&hl=en-US
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (dark_dude @ Aug 24 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Matt: 28~mb
Emir: Cheers, exactly what I needed for the settings. Will try these out.

Mpeg-2 28mb should work fine on youtube. I uploaded such files before. Youtube can use a lot of formats for sure. What the problem with a bigger file is that your internet connections is breaking off or something so it looses the connection with youtube server and can't upload the full file. Of course that can happen with smaller files too. Then you just have to try again and it should work. But, I'm glad you fixed the problem with settings.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.