Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Agree With Emir
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Emir Hot > General questions (Emir)
whitesnake
I also think Jimmy is the greatest,i have seen him live once and very happy for that. rolleyes.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Jimmy who? unsure.gif
Tolek
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 14 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jimmy who? unsure.gif

No, Jimmy Page. laugh.gif wink.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Tolek @ Sep 14 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, Jimmy Page. laugh.gif wink.gif

Ah ok! By the way is there a Jimmy Who? unsure.gif
Tolek
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 14 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, that was a joke. wink.gif I interpreted your "Jimmy who?" as "Are your thinking of Jimmy who?" and not as "What Jimmy are you thinking of?". smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Tolek @ Sep 14 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, that was a joke. wink.gif I interpreted your "Jimmy who?" as "Are your thinking of Jimmy who?" and not as "What Jimmy are you thinking of?". smile.gif

Ok got it - was a little afraid of asking Jimmy Who who?!

ho ho ho

Sorry for hijacking the thread. laugh.gif
Tolek
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 14 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok got it - was a little afraid of asking Jimmy Who who?!

ho ho ho

Sorry for hijacking the thread. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don´t worry about hijacking. biggrin.gif That´s why I love this place. Nobody kills you if you do a little smalltalking. smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Tolek @ Sep 14 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don´t worry about hijacking. biggrin.gif That´s why I love this place. Nobody kills you if you do a little smalltalking. smile.gif

Yes exactly - the whole idea is to have fun! cool.gif
Tolek
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 14 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes exactly - the whole idea is to have fun! cool.gif

That´s a great philosophy! smile.gif I was registered at some other (german) forums (RPG related) and have some bad experiences... mad.gif The staff here is doing an incredibly good job! smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Tolek @ Sep 14 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That´s a great philosophy! smile.gif I was registered at some other (german) forums (RPG related) and have some bad experiences... mad.gif The staff here is doing an incredibly good job! smile.gif

Agreed - we have our moderators to thank for this. They have maintained a great atmosphere no matter what - they don't get enough credit for this!
audiopaal
Actually, there is a Jimmy Who laugh.gif
Emir Hot
Jimmy Who? Jimmy Page, that's who smile.gif
JamesT
I think that Pete Townsend played for the Who. biggrin.gif Yes! ...That's it! biggrin.gif No, wait a minute wasn't it Steve Howe? .. No, he played for Yes. .. I mean no, , I mean, but if you're thinking about the Mighty Zep, then there's only one Jimmy! biggrin.gif cool.gif
enforcer
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 14 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but there is a Dr. Who biggrin.gif

Maybe they are relatives, hence the Last name, "who" laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.