Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pentatonic Solo
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Marek Rojewski
Link: http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...entatonic-solo/

Gear: Schecter Devil Custom + Line6 Toneport GX

Marcus Siepen
Cool take Marek, well done. Something you should pay attention too is your bending though, you don't always reach the exact note that you are trying to reach, so this still needs a bit of practice. Another thing was your timing in the two faster parts in which you slightly get off track, but that was rather minor to me, so overall a good take.
Emir Hot
This was pretty good. I told you befor about the vibrato, needs to be from the wrist. There were some rhythm issues but nothing that serious. Good take
Ivan Milenkovic
Sounds great! You are rushing a bit with this solo, so the timing could be better. Amount of overdrive makes the sound a bit too buzzy as well.
skennington
*bump*
Muris Varajic
You should try to wrap your thumb more around the neck when doing bends and vibrato,
it'll give you better stand and accuracy in both fields,
good take tho. smile.gif
Santiago Diaz Garces
Apart from the things that the guys had already said, I'd like to point your right hand position and movement. Try to hold your hand the nearest to all the strings as possible, and always with the bottom of the right side of your hand. Remember that the hand moves in circles when you're playing all over the strings. I also noted that you're moving your wrist too much. Try what I told you previously and you'll see that you'll earn a lot of movement. This will really work when you're playing fast. You'll note the difference. Besides, great take
skennington
7.2 on this one Marek
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.