Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Software Developers Here?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
David Wallimann
I asked about website design a while back, now it's time for software developers!
Present yourselves! :-)
Koopid
I can program C# both for web and for apps smile.gif What do you need to know?
Staffy
Im a full time developer mainly in the field of .NET/databases/C++/VB running my own company. Currently Im doing customized business systems with the focus on internet. I also writes a lot of ASP.NET and PHP stuff as well a lot of graphics when needed.
What its needed for ??

//Staffay
Nadir
I am software developer. Mostly it was real time software for telecommunications written in C++ (linux and some other real time operating systems), but I was also developing various applications in .NET, working with Oracle, MS SQL databases etc.
CathShadow
I'm a bit of everything I guess. PHP is what I do atm, but I've worked in Java, C#, C++, PHP ..
loundzilla
not much programming, but i do MSSQL in either 2000, 05, 08.
Nimrandir
Although I'm majoring in math, I'm preparing myself to becoming a software developer in the fields of game and graphics programming smile.gif But I also have some experience with web programming, databases etc...
David Wallimann
Looking for someone to help me out putting a small software running on a website.
Maybe flash?
Basically a little interface in which you enter some specified search options (color, place) and you'll get within the interface a picture corresponding to those criteria...
Does that make sense?
Is that easy to do?

AdamB
I'm a c++ developer, games. Not sure I can help too much with flash/web based stuff, not really my area.
purple hayes
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Oct 12 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking for someone to help me out putting a small software running on a website.
Maybe flash?
Basically a little interface in which you enter some specified search options (color, place) and you'll get within the interface a picture corresponding to those criteria...
Does that make sense?
Is that easy to do?

Like this?

http://images.google.com/advanced_image_search?hl=en

Although I could have sworn that GIS would let you search by color.
Nadir
It is simple to make simple form for search criteria. The question is where you keep your data, if it is relational database then you need to write sql query to get picture from database.
David Wallimann
Thanks guys, I think I found out a bit more about what I need.
Don't want to overload the forum with my silly programming questions though.
Feel free to email me if you think you can help out with the project..
I read a few books, but kind of time consuming... :-/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.