Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steve Lukather Style Lesson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
kaznie_NL
Hey GMC,

I present you, with proud, my newes REC entry!! Muris's Steve Lukather style lesson wink.gif I've been busy with this lesson before my first MTP period, during my first MTP and during my second laugh.gif So.... quite long wink.gif But it is level 6 biggrin.gif So here's the video:

My Gear:
Ibanez SA08LTD2 cool.gif
Line 6 Studio GX - Pod Farm
Nikon Coolpix photo camera rolleyes.gif
Original:
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...r-style-lesson/

I want to apologize (already tongue.gif ) for the lightning. I thought I had sufficient ligths, two, but apparantly this camera needs way more, and that's visable in the video. I hope it won't affect you're judgements, sorry if it does!

Thanks Muris, this lesson rocks!!!!
Gabriel Leopardi
Your take is amazing Kaz! I really enjoy seeing you playing because I can feel that you are playing from your heart! smile.gif There are some very little details but your expression convinced me in this one!
Great job!

Ivan Milenkovic
Excellent take Kaz, as we discussed about it - this take was the best thing I heard from you yet, and it is a tremendous progress! Well done! smile.gif
10 for attitude and progress!
Muris Varajic
Great attitude indeed!
Some minor issues regarding timing but you can fix that easily, well done. smile.gif
skennington
Awesome work Kaz, you are the man! 9 on this lesson, (pass)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.