Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frusciante Style Collaboration
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Collaborations
Gabriel Leopardi
Hello guys! This is the upload only thread for the Frusciante Style Collaboration.
skennington
Here's my take Gabriel. I tried to focus on the flow and arpeggios as you suggested. Hope it's worthy... smile.gif
Adrian Figallo
nice takes skennington! here are mine gabriel, hope they are cool smile.gif

jafomatic
Apparently, Frusciante is sober and plays totally differently these days. My recollection is limited mostly to 'under the bridge' from quite a long while ago.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Toroso
Here's my takes Gabe smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Gabriel Leopardi
Thanks for the takes guys! wink.gif
NoSkill
This was fun. Thanks Gabriel!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Keilnoth
Here's my take. I don't like it, as usual. tongue.gif
Big tempo issues... Bah...

Click to view attachment
Adrian Figallo
I love some melodies you did here! i really do.

QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Nov 12 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click to view attachment

Keilnoth
Thanks Adrian, you're too kind.
empantheboy
Hello!

I wrote erlier today and asked if i could join this collab... but i hven´t got answer.
But im not going to be home för a week now and i can´t visit guitarmasterclass so i upload my take and hope i could join..

I think my take is good. i hope you think it is it too!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (NoSkill @ Nov 9 2009, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for your take NoSkill!

QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Nov 12 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click to view attachment

Thank you Keilnoth! Please remember to post the "only guitar" file to let me use it for the final mix.

QUOTE (empantheboy @ Nov 13 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello!

I wrote erlier today and asked if i could join this collab... but i hven´t got answer.
But im not going to be home för a week now and i can´t visit guitarmasterclass so i upload my take and hope i could join..

Thank you for your take! wink.gif
Daniel Realpe
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Nov 8 2009, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice takes skennington! here are mine gabriel, hope they are cool smile.gif

I love the tone! good job

QUOTE (empantheboy @ Nov 13 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello!

I like the simplistic aproach and the tone goes along with it, just like Frusciante's way of doing it. Careful with timing though. smile.gif

Keilnoth
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 13 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you Keilnoth! Please remember to post the "only guitar" file to let me use it for the final mix.

Here you go :

Click to view attachment
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Nov 15 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you! smile.gif
kaznie_NL
There you go wink.gif Hope ya like it wink.gif It's prety much inspired from your lesson, since that's prety much the only way to do it right. Since it's important to stick to the chord progression, and to Frusciante's style, it's hard not te make something similar to your lesson.

But... you lessons is awesome (the first two GMC lessons I fully learned tongue.gif 1.5 years ago or so...) so it's no problem laugh.gif
Sensible Jones
Here's mine Gabe!
It's not as good as I want but I don't think I'll have much time to work on it in the next week so I'll leave it like this.
sad.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Gabriel Leopardi
Thanks for the takes guys!! smile.gif
Dexxter
Here's an improvisation, sorry for slacking with recording a take!

Berglmir
Finally I managed to make a take which isn´t all too horrible to my ears - I hope you can cope with it as well?! biggrin.gif
Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Cheers
uncrediblehaak
Sorry, I'm late, but here's my take!

Pretty sloppy, but it's the best I could do today.
Rated Htr
One miss in the take, sorry for being late. I think my stratocaster is almost fixed now smile.gif

Gabriel Leopardi
Thanks for the takes guys! wink.gif
JVM
Here it is gabe - did this faster than I expected, but it's still not perfect. No use chasing a perfect take anyway - I tried to go for a good intro and strong ending like John would. In the middle it wanders around a bit I think.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (JVM @ Nov 24 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here it is gabe - did this faster than I expected, but it's still not perfect. No use chasing a perfect take anyway - I tried to go for a good intro and strong ending like John would. In the middle it wanders around a bit I think.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Thank for the take man! wink.gif
Siggum
Hey Gabriel, couldnt resist jamming to this one, so here is my take, i hope im still in? biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Siggum @ Nov 25 2009, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Gabriel, couldnt resist jamming to this one, so here is my take, i hope im still in? biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

laugh.gif You are still in! Thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.