Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Help!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
MirkoSchmidt
hey guys,

i wish there is a GMC funny with me! cool.gif

so im thinking about what to do to make this real!

i think, maybe i have to do some really silly, stupid thing, but im not sure... laugh.gif

can you help me? do you have any idea what could be funny enough to be worthy for an GMC funny??? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Kristofer Dahl
hmm no silly/stupid doesn't feel right...however if you do something really useful or helpful I will place a personal request for you to Jason! wink.gif
zen
Can you do full splits ????

MirkoSchmidt
QUOTE (zen @ Nov 15 2009, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you do full splits ????

laugh.gif

no, never.... that would kill me... laugh.gif

but good idea, thanks!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 15 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm no silly/stupid doesn't feel right...however if you do something really useful or helpful I will place a personal request for you to Jason! wink.gif

hm, thats very hard... something useful... helpful... mellow.gif
hm, have to think about it...

but maybe i try to do the full splits... doesnt seems that hard then do something useful... laugh.gif

here are so many guys doing useful things...
Kristofer Dahl
If you have got any enemies - they would probably find it really useful if you did a full split laugh.gif
zen
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 15 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you have got any enemies - they would probably find it really useful if you did a full split laugh.gif

Mate, there's a whole army of Muris disciples learning how to split !!! me included !! laugh.gif

Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (zen @ Nov 15 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mate, there's a whole army of Muris disciples learning how to split !!! me included !! laugh.gif

Do you know if Muris still can do those splits ph34r.gif
zen
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 15 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you know if Muris still can do those splits ph34r.gif

From what he told me, I don't think so BUT i wouldn't bet my money on it , as he's quite the NINJA (u know stealth mode, deception and all that jazz tongue.gif )

I guess that calls for a ninja sequel cartoon laugh.gif

jafomatic
Maybe it's just me, but I've always believed that receiving an honor is really cool... unless one has to ask for the honor; the meaning is greatly diminished. At that point would you still want it?

Berglmir
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Nov 15 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe it's just me, but I've always believed that receiving an honor is really cool... unless one has to ask for the honor; the meaning is greatly diminished. At that point would you still want it?

+1

PS. Although it WOULD be cool to be in those cartoons wink.gif
Fran
Just hang around and be yourselves, eventually all dreams come true at GMC cool.gif
Bogdan Radovic
I think you should just hang around and try to think of something that would be cool and useful. smile.gif

I don't recommend splits though things like that always end up on "TV" smile.gif
Santiago Diaz Garces
It will be when you less expect it!!
MickeM
QUOTE (MirkoSchmidt @ Nov 15 2009, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can you help me? do you have any idea what could be funny enough to be worthy for an GMC funny??? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

How about even asking this question in the first place? tongue.gif
Rated Htr
I also want a Funny but if everyone gets one just by asking and making themselves be funny or stupid on purpose than there's no fun to it.
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Nov 15 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe, I would agree with Santiago wink.gif
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Nov 15 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's how I got surprised smile.gif
MirkoSchmidt
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Nov 15 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh no i dont think so! i mean its like football, you can play very very good over 90 minutes and lost the game. a half year later nobody reminds that you were that great... only the results are important.

same think with my funny: in a half year nobody reminds that im not worthy, but i`ll still have a GMC-Funny! biggrin.gif

ok, now the truth: thats only a fun-thread, year, sure i want to be in a comic, but i totally agree with you about the meaning of getting honor!
im ill and so i have much time to think about stupid thinks!

by the way: im still working on the full split! laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.