Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Think Videos Needs To Be...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Rockwouldbe
i was wondering to myself , if the way i picture the videos is correct or good,.

there is always questions that i ask myself and i would love it if you guys can tell me your opnion.

does the video needs to have alot of matrial?? i mean couple of riffs or licks or just one.

how do you like the video to be? short long . that is for the small ones. i mean it is alwyas nice when it gets download fast.

and more please help me get more to your taste

Eyal
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Rockwouldbe @ Mar 29 2007, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i was wondering to myself , if the way i picture the videos is correct or good,.

there is always questions that i ask myself and i would love it if you guys can tell me your opnion.

does the video needs to have alot of matrial?? i mean couple of riffs or licks or just one.

how do you like the video to be? short long . that is for the small ones. i mean it is alwyas nice when it gets download fast.

and more please help me get more to your taste

Eyal

Hi Eyal,

I think your videos are usually pretty clear, sometime they are maybe a little dark, but that doesn't stop me from seeing what is going on. For some of the more complex riffs, I like what Gabriel does - he shows the picking hand slow as well as the fretting hand.

Regarding taste - I think the strength of your lessons is that they give a new insight to the scales you are using, so keep them coming!
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Mar 29 2007, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Eyal,

I think your videos are usually pretty clear, sometime they are maybe a little dark, but that doesn't stop me from seeing what is going on. For some of the more complex riffs, I like what Gabriel does - he shows the picking hand slow as well as the fretting hand.

Regarding taste - I think the strength of your lessons is that they give a new insight to the scales you are using, so keep them coming!

I agree! smile.gif
Rockwouldbe
cheers andrew.

and kris, now please check my new lesson cause i filmed it also slow.
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Rockwouldbe @ Mar 29 2007, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cheers andrew.
and kris, now please check my new lesson cause i filmed it also slow.

New lesson? I can't see one?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.