Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Home Made Guitar
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Hammerhead
SInce home made guitars are very difficult to do (from scratch!) I usually do care much for them. This one must really have taken some time though huh.gif just ignore the playing at the end laugh.gif

ZakkWylde
Too much electronic going on^^

I like the idea of fret leds though...
Fran
Wow, it's an awesome job, he built it for anothet guy I bet he was sad to see it go sad.gif

Too many electronics for my taste too. Beautiful wood. I wonder how many hours did it take him to build it!
jafomatic
The electronics are okay with me, I have a mild dislike for the extreme body shape, I love the wood choices.

I have a much stronger sense of disappointment that no one involved seems to know how to tune it or play it.
Hammerhead
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Jan 26 2010, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a much stronger sense of disappointment that no one involved seems to know how to tune it or play it.

I had that feeling too... sad.gif
Sensible Jones
Like it or loathe it, there's no denying the skill that goes into producing something of this quality!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Lian Gerbino
like it, looks so unique. if it was black...
Marcus Siepen
Cool job, though I definitely prefer my Les Pauls, I like it a bit more traditional...
jafomatic
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Jan 27 2010, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if it was black...

No one would notice it at all. smile.gif
The Farmer
WOW what a cool looking guitar, even the leds were kinda cool even if its kinda cheesy tongue.gif

Unfortunately I cant see that guitar fitting anywhere but in the more extreme metal scene (hope they figure out to tune it though) laugh.gif

I really and mean really liked the wooden knops for tone and volume. If I ever get me a guitar in natural wood colour I want it with wood knops smile.gif

Bogdan Radovic
Thats an interesting hand made guitar indeed! I like the leds smile.gif But I would never own such guitar, I just love it standard smile.gif
jonathan
thats a lot of work and effort put in right there!!!

really like the color of the wood
Daniel Realpe
wow,

and his voice sounds like Jason Newsted of Metallica
Ivan Milenkovic
Wow, that's an interesting guitar indeed! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.