Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marek Rojewski - Metal Rhythm Right Hand Workout
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Marek Rojewski
Hi there! Recorded one of my favorite lessons, first take recorded and posted - my way of avoiding the REC syndrome, and ending recording session after an hour without anything I like:P

Link to the lesson

Gear: Schecter Devil+Toneport GX

Sorry for all the stupid faces, but as I wrote in the video description, I visited the dentist today, and feeling my tooths is consuming most of my attention right now dry.gif
Marcus Siepen
Hi Marek, this lesson suffers from the same timing problems as your take of my other lesson, here you are playing much faster than you should half of the time. I don't know if you are practicing this lesson with the same volume mix that this recording has, if you do then turn up the backing track MUCH louder so you can hear the drums properly, this should help for sure. Also practicing with a click should do the job of course.
Ivan Milenkovic
I think the only problem here is the timing. It has to be perfectly aligned with the drums in order to sound convincing, and you are constantly ahead of the beat.
Vasilije Vukmirovic
Yeah, there is a problem with timing, you're hurrying a bit. It is obvious that you can tackle this, but just need to focus on backing tracks more!
skennington
6.3 on this one man, just needs to be a little tighter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.