Daniel Realpe
sted
Very nice mate! You even got the Kirk Wah abuse to a tee! laugh.gif
Daniel Realpe
it wouldn't be the same without it biggrin.gif
ruben_mcn
That was an awsome performance daniel smile.gif
Crazy_Diamond
Look like you had a lot of fun .... great performance mate !!!
Daniel Realpe
thanks! I did have fun playing Metallica...they're playing here the day after tomorrow!!
skennington
Nice! And you guys are playing some of there good stuff.. tongue.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Very impressive performance Dani, sounds great! smile.gif
zen
Mate , I actually thought that it's Kirk smile.gif
Very tight playing ... Awesome...
Also love the way the guy shooting the vid is moving the camera , hehe .. intoxicated or pure fun?? tongue.gif
Daniel Realpe
QUOTE (zen @ Mar 9 2010, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also love the way the guy shooting the vid is moving the camera , hehe .. intoxicated or pure fun?? tongue.gif

that was my friend Maria C. I guess pure fun...tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Mar 9 2010, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very impressive performance Dani, sounds great! smile.gif

thanks man, it was fun smile.gif
kaznie_NL
Live harmonization is so cool tongue.gif very nice Daniel!!
Daniel Realpe
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 9 2010, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Live harmonization is so cool tongue.gif very nice Daniel!!

that is true!! we harmonized Master of Puppets solo for that reason tongue.gif
Azzaboi
Awesome I wish I could play those songs as good as that!
Just a suggest, guitar needs to be a bit louder! The drummer is taking over. tongue.gif
Emir Hot
Sounds great man. I remember playing Metallica covers with my band long ago, we didn't sound this good smile.gif
ZakkWylde
QUOTE (zen @ Mar 9 2010, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kirk does not play his own stuff that well!
Shime
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Mar 12 2010, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very true. I have been disappointed in his live soloing on each and every occasion. But that's why we have guys like Daniel to take over!
Daniel Realpe
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Mar 12 2010, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was actually in Metallica a couple of nights ago, and surely enough, Kirk doesn't play his stuff as he used to in the 80's. I don't know why he doesn't take the time to sit down and get them perfectly...who knows?
Zsolt Galambos
Great playing man!

One of my first band was a Metallica cover band, I was a HUGE fan. I don't like their new stuff tho... lacks the old energy and the honesty...

And Kirk's not practicing these days, the same goes for Lars.
Daniel Realpe
QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Apr 1 2010, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great playing man!

One of my first band was a Metallica cover band, I was a HUGE fan. I don't like their new stuff tho... lacks the old energy and the honesty...

I know, Lars's double bass drum in One really sucked live here, I laughed when it happen,

but they are not getting any younger so I guess that's understandable

QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Apr 1 2010, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great playing man!

I know, Lars's double bass drum in One really sucked live here, I laughed when it happened,

but they are not getting any younger so I guess that's understandable
shatterd
Awesome Daniel!!!

Kirk and the rest of Metallica are multi-millionaires. They spend alot of time on the beaches around the world. It's no surprise they are not as sharp as they used to be. When you have a gazillion dollars in the bank you don't lock yourself in a room playing guitar for 10 hours anymore. Consider yourself far richer. we may not have their millions, but we still have the hunger and the enjoyment to play guitar and strive to improve every day.
Bondy
\m/ cool.gif m/ Awesome!!!
Zsolt Galambos
But If I were a millionare, and couldn't play guitar anymore, I wouldn't show up op on stage. That's just me.

But you are completely right. Not everyone has the same thinking, and guess we'll have to forgive them because they're still legends smile.gif

QUOTE (shatterd @ Apr 2 2010, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome Daniel!!!

Kirk and the rest of Metallica are multi-millionaires. They spend alot of time on the beaches around the world. It's no surprise they are not as sharp as they used to be. When you have a gazillion dollars in the bank you don't lock yourself in a room playing guitar for 10 hours anymore. Consider yourself far richer. we may not have their millions, but we still have the hunger and the enjoyment to play guitar and strive to improve every day.

Bogdan Radovic
I have just seen this! Great playing Daniel, you look like Kirk on that dark stage smile.gif)) And you captured his sound well smile.gif
Vasilije Vukmirovic
Very nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.