Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coming Soon......
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Sensible Jones
Well, I was in my Garage looking through some Boxes of old Band Cassettes and Equipment and I found a couple of my old Amp Sims and as I still owe a review of the Pocket Pod that I won (it was one of the finished articles that I lost when my system crashed) I thought I'd turn it into an Amp Sim Shoot Out!!

The Line Up so far will be:-
A Pocket Pod Express,
a Zoom GM 200 and
a Korg Toneworks.

I may even try to incorporate some sound samples using the Pink Plankster Strat build!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Fran
Sounds like a plan Jones cool.gif
Staffy
Aaaaahhhhh.... the boxes that always has been there!! Right??? laugh.gif

//Staffay
kaznie_NL
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 12 2010, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I was in my Garage looking through some Boxes of old Band Cassettes and Equipment and I found a couple of my old Amp Sims and as I still owe a review of the Pocket Pod that I won (it was one of the finished articles that I lost when my system crashed) I thought I'd turn it into an Amp Sim Shoot Out!!

The Line Up so far will be:-
A Pocket Pod Express,
a Zoom GM 200 and
a Korg Toneworks.

I may even try to incorporate some sound samples using the Pink Plankster Strat build!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Cool biggrin.gif Toneworks what exactly? I already have a review up on the toneworks AX5G wink.gif
Sensible Jones
Good point Kaz!
It's actually the Korg AMPWORKS. I told you it was a long time since I'd seen it!!
tongue.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
It's great when you "discover" old stuff from old boxes biggrin.gif Looking forward to the shootout-review smile.gif
Dennizzz119
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Mar 12 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's great when you "discover" old stuff from old boxes biggrin.gif Looking forward to the shootout-review smile.gif

Me too biggrin.gif
Daniel Realpe
those are nice things actually...that pod pocket can be very handy for travelers
Sensible Jones
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Mar 12 2010, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I always enjoy re-discovering stuff too!!

Although, in a friends Warehouse I have boxes and boxes of old stuff, including some Amps, Guitars and more FX units/pedals!
It would take me the rest of my life to go through all of that stuff!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Mar 18 2010, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
those are nice things actually...that pod pocket can be very handy for travelers

Mine is the Pocket Pod Express, although it's not quite as versatile as the Pocket Pod it still has some very useable sounds!! biggrin.gif

I'm also waiting for a friend to return my Behringer V-Amp so I can add that to the Shoot-out too!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.