Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uploading Your Tracks To Youtube 101
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
UncleSkillet
Hope this might help some of the GMC members. This first video is kind of brief but if you click around and check some of the other ones out (based on your needs) you might find something helpful to give you better uploads for REC or just anything in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OnfLEDAcB4

Regards
zen
Thanks Uncle smile.gif ..

I got a logitech quickcam pro 9000 and i dont think it's true HD.. always have a frustrating time in video production..
UncleSkillet
QUOTE (zen @ Mar 15 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Uncle smile.gif ..

I got a logitech quickcam pro 9000 and i dont think it's true HD.. always have a frustrating time in video production..

Well it can be with the new software and drivers. I have the same CAM is you bro! smile.gif

Just turn off all the AUTO stuff (in the camera options) and you will get a much better frame rate.
zen
Cool, thanks ..i'll go home and post the settings that I use... i remember spending heaps of time on it few months back, then pretty much stuck to the one that worked best in the end (probably gave up on it too quickly coz I was more desperate to post RECs smile.gif ).. I think when i used HD it was very slow (even when i disabled redlight stuff)... but I'll experiment more with it, now that you've thrown some +ve spin on things biggrin.gif .. Cheers

I'll also see if I can find few vids on youtube who have used to same cam.. using HD.
Emir Hot
That's a pretty crazy tutorial smile.gif Thanks for sharing
zen
My Logitech quickcam pro 9000 outputs the "HD" setting at 960 * 720
But true HD is either 1280*720 or 1920*1080

What am i missing? smile.gif
purple hayes
QUOTE (zen @ Mar 16 2010, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Logitech quickcam pro 9000 outputs the "HD" setting at 960 * 720
But true HD is either 1280*720 or 1920*1080

What am i missing? smile.gif

960 x 720 is high def in 4:3 aspect ratio.
zen
QUOTE (purple hayes @ Mar 16 2010, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
960 x 720 is high def in 4:3 aspect ratio.

Yep smile.gif But once I upload the vids and what youtube spits out is just sad ... heh
purple hayes
QUOTE (zen @ Mar 16 2010, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep smile.gif But once I upload the vids and what youtube spits out is just sad ... heh

Are you over-compressing the final video?

del-4fr53e3
That was a fun tutorial biggrin.gif
Daniel Realpe
thanks for sharing this
Bogdan Radovic
Heheheh this is a cool video. I liked all the video effects in it smile.gif

I'm still experimenting with HD and youtube, but I really like the new standard and how HD videos look and load up fast on youtube smile.gif
UncleSkillet
No problem guys. I'm glad some are finding it useful. It's kind of funny to watch also.

I'm experimenting with a lot off different thing lately with audio and video recording and learning a bunch.

Cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.