Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alesis Dm10 Studio Drum
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
ruben_mcn
Does anybody know if this are good drums .. http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/43331 ???
jstcrsn
QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Apr 18 2010, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anybody know if this are good drums .. http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/43331 ???

This is the problem with electronic drums
the triggers wear out easily - the cheaper the drum usually the cheaper the trigger
also , the drums with mesh heads have a more realistic feel then the rubber heads
so just find the cost of the upkeep and see if this is what you are looking for
I will say , nothing beats the real thing
ruben_mcn
Thanks Mate .. btw: what are the trigers ??
jstcrsn
QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Apr 19 2010, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Mate .. btw: what are the trigers ??

when you hit the drum they send the signal to the brain telling the computer to make the sound
Santiago Diaz Garces
That's a nice Drum Unit that is mainly used to record and use it live. Depends on what you want to do with. Most of death/black metal drummers use this kind of unit. It sounds good, but, it will never sound as an acoustic kit
ruben_mcn
thanks i got it now .. can i assignthe hi hat pedal to be another kickdrum ?? (in this unit ?? I know i can do this w/ yamaha dtx express )
Santiago Diaz Garces
It must be possible, but I don't really know how to use that unit. I sometimes use Roland Td-20 brain for triggering drums.
ruben_mcn
.. and can you guys tell if this pack brings a drum kick ?? ( not the kickdrum pad .. the thing where you have to push w/ foot to hit the kickdrum pad)
Bogdan Radovic
That drum kit looks very interesting! I like the mesh heads on it. I think you need to have your own kick drum pedal to use it with the set.
Ivan Milenkovic
You need your own drum pedal, I don't think it comes with the kit. The only pedal you get is the hihat one. You should definitely buy one with the drums.
Adrian Figallo
i think this ones are great for the price man!
ruben_mcn
awsome i think I´m gonna buy double kick drum pedal w/ it tongue.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Double kick pedal is great, why not! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.