Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: External Soundcard?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
micpon
I bought a HP Pavilion Elite HPE-140sc wirh a High Definition Audio 7.1 sound card. I tried to change the sound card to my old E-MU 1212M-PCI but the configurations are different so there is way to change it. So I need a good external soundcard. Any suggestions?
Daniel Realpe
My presonus audio box has been good so far, and they are said to be some of the best preamps out there
stratman79
I have the digidesign 8 in 8 out by protools. been running it for 10 years now and no problems to talk of yet.
Bogdan Radovic
Depends how good and for what you'll be using it. I always recommend Pod Studio UX1(2) as its a great easy to use USB sound card interface. But its for home use etc, for something really advanced you wound want to look for something different.
Staffy
I say as always in these discussions: EMU 04/04.
Santiago Diaz Garces
M-audio Fast track. Not expensive, high quality. Not too much to say. Hahaha
Adrian Figallo
i would say presonus too, for the pre amps smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Could be lots of cards depending on the budget. If you are going for the cheapest one, but still looking for some good quality, I say EMU 0404 USB. It has good converters, it's fast, it has DSP, good software bundle and excellent Patching/Mixing software too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.