Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New French Member
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
nainternaute
Hello everybody,

I'm Jérémy, 19 years old french student ; I'm studying computer science, and planning to trip to San Francisco this Summer because I love american culture and english language.

I began to play guitar about 5 years ago, but I can't say that I was really accurate ; I played sometimes for hours every day, and then no more playing for 2 months... I really started to play every day about 1.5 years ago, and I think my level is intermediate. I know most of the technics and have a good theorical knowledge 'cause I played accordion and synthetisor for 10 years.

I'm actually trying to learn improvisation, and to become good at this. After spending time on the web to look after some great blues/rock licks, I decided to suscribe on this website and follow the lesson. So... That's why I'm here, and I hope it will help me to become a guitar hero ! biggrin.gif

I played on a Epiphone Les Paul, with a Marshall MG15DFX (I leave in a flat ;p) ; I'm thinking of buy a Gibson SG this summer, if I have enough money. smile.gif

Bye
Rik Veldhuizen
Bonjour Jeremy... smile.gif I'm sure you'll enjoy the GMC community!
Bogdan Radovic
Welcome to GMC Jérémy! Have fun learning and see you round the forum! smile.gif
Gitarrero
Bienvenue á GMC!
Cingen
Welcome!^^
Jad Diab
Bienvenue au site smile.gif et peut etre à bientôt sur le forum smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
Bienvenue á GMC!

(no, I don't speak french)

smile.gif
Fran
Welcome Jérémy smile.gif
Stephane Lucarelli
Hello Jérémy, bienvenue à GMC!
Zsolt Galambos
Welcome, man! I see that you have a good prerequisite to become a guitar hero smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
welcome to the site man! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Hey Jeremy, welcome aboard. Anything you need - just ask smile.gif
del-4fr53e3
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif
Adrian Figallo
welcome jeremy, if you need anything let me know!
Crazy_Diamond
Salut Jérémy .... Bienvenue sur GMC....

Bon choix de destination la ville de San Francisco est sublime !!!!
Shaltar
Salut et bienvenue^^ Je suis nouveau aussi! Bon courage et bon apprentissage ;-)
nainternaute
QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ May 12 2010, 04:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bon choix de destination la ville de San Francisco est sublime !!!!

J'espère bien ! biggrin.gif
thefireball
A welcome from the USA! Your English is very very good. You have learned well! I hope you enjoy your stay at GMC! It's a great place, and I have only been here a couple of months. smile.gif
Vasilije Vukmirovic
Welcome aboard! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.