Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc Site
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Darktime
For the last few days I have a lot of trouble accessing the site, the opening page now for me is just white with a few links along the top and I get in by clicking on the guitar lessons tab. It takes about 5 minutes for a video to load but I only get the video not the tabs. Is this affecting everyone or just me?
Skewlbuzz
All is fine here.

Tried another browser? If that works, try reinstall the one you're currently using and see if it's fixed.
Alexiaden93
This is often caused by Cookies in your browser... Deleting browser cookies/history should solve the problem. It has with my computer anyway... Hope it helps smile.gif

This is often found in "Tools / Delete Recent History" or something like that ^^
Darktime
thanks guys but neither of those helped. I don`t have any probs with any other site and I`ve never had any with this site before
Fran
All is fine over here, hope your problems are gone soon man!
Darktime
QUOTE (Darktime @ May 15 2010, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks guys but neither of those helped. I don`t have any probs with any other site and I`ve never had any with this site before

seems to be just the main page I cannot get.
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (Darktime @ May 15 2010, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seems to be just the main page I cannot get.

This is rather strange. For me everything works full throttle and your description of the problems sounds like some browser problem...

You should definitely try different browsers - Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera???
Adrian Figallo
try on firefox or chrome smile.gif
ruben_mcn
I have the same/similar problem .. the main page of gmc is all messed up .. I have allready cleared cookies..

Click to view attachment
MickeM
Try press F5, that resets and reloads.
Joruus
I had the same as in the picture Ruben_mcn posted, the last few days..
But now everything suddenly looks fine..without me changing anything at all.
Frederik
had the exact same, but now it works .. Xd
thefireball
Probably just a glitch in the site somewhere. blink.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Hey guys, I just saw in this thread that the problem has been fixed today smile.gif

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=35166
Daniel Realpe
fine here as well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.