Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everyone
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
nempou
Hey everyone at gmc!

I'm a 19 year old guy from sweden who picked up the guitar about two years ago. My interest in guitar and guitar-oriented music has become somewhat of an obsession. tongue.gif I'd guess I'm somewhat of an intermediate and I really want to improve my playing, so I'm hoping that gmc will help me with that... I might even get a chance to help some of you guys with stuff that I've gone through. My hands are very, very sensitive to strain, you see, and I easily get pains in them, so relaxation and technique is something I take very seriously... Like all of you probably are smile.gif

Well I suppose i should try to keep it short and not ramble on. It's just that the site is quite big and I'm a bit overwhelmed as of where to start. It looks like a really cool site though!

Well greetings to you all!
Gitarrero
Welcome to GMC!
Well, it's kinda hard to say where to start...maybe just browse through the lessons, pick a music style you like, pick a difficulty (maybe 4 and 5 when you're intermediate), then pick two lesson (one for riffs/rhythm and one for solo), learn them, request the backing tracks and submit them on the rec program. That way, you'll get a good insight of how GMC works and how you can benefit from it.
And don't forget to browse through the forums...
Vasilije Vukmirovic
Welcome Nempou! smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
welcome to the site man! enjoy your stay! smile.gif
del-4fr53e3
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
welcome!

It's a good idea to starting browsing the lessons and pick a couple that would suit your needs and would challenge you. And even request!
Bogdan Radovic
Welcome to GMC!

You can start by browsing through archive and checking out the lessons to see which ones you like the best. You can also concentrate on a certain technique development and seek lessons for that (use the search engine)...

Let us know here in the forum if you need any specific recommendations!

Cheers,
Bogdan
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask on the forum, we will help right away! smile.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC!! smile.gif
Sergio Dorado
Welcome man!
Stephane Lucarelli
Hi ! Welcome to GMC !
Aleksander Sukovic
Hi nempou! And welcome to GMC smile.gif Have an awesome time!
nempou
Thanks everyone! I've been checking around the site for a bit and started with muris' legato and pull off lessons. Though I'm not quite used to practicing lessons it's been going great! smile.gif Thinking of trying some of the slightly harder lessons to get a bit of a challenge.

I'm having a good feelin about this =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.