Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Add A Vuvuzela Simulator On The Video Player
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Misc. Discussions > GMC site feedback & suggestions
Keilnoth
Could we have our small soccer ball that plays the Vuvuzela on the lesson video player ? tongue.gif
Jesse
did you get that from youtube? I was wondering what the heck that thing was supposed to do... it only gives you noise:D
thefireball
I didn't find it very amusing...kinda annoying..... wink.gif
MickeM
Yes, I'm starting to get used to it and now feel I can't live without the sound blink.gif
Fran
laugh.gif

Sometimes I see dead vuvuzelas.... ph34r.gif
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 26 2010, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I'm starting to get used to it and now feel I can't live without the sound blink.gif

I weirdly somehow makes everything sound epic and cool! smile.gif
Bondy
The sound is awful people should be shot on site using them, worst invention EVER!
Ivan Milenkovic
The marketing team had to invent something, some symbol that will connect Africa with Football, and they connected the noise-making instrument that has traditional roots, with cheering. I guess it will represent profitable merchandise symbol. Well.. at least it is something that produces a - tone smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.