Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc Funnies #72
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Fran
Hi guys smile.gif

You know we are never too old to rock, right? cool.gif

Cartoonist Jason Nocera features instructor Ivan Milenkovic on our latest GMC Funnies issue based on this funny thread here, I'm Too Old To Be A Rockstar smile.gif

You might be featured in our next cartoon! Upload some personal pics to your forum profile or avatar so that Jason can make the best GMC comic for you! cool.gif
You can check all previous issues at our GMC Funnies wiki section!
Daniel Realpe
hehehe excellent!

I can sometimes be a pain to the monitors guy, "Turn the guitar up.....more.....more.....a little more.......more.....no....I can' hear it yet"
Bogdan Radovic
hahahahahhahahaha laugh.gif
I love these comics smile.gif))
Adrian Figallo
nice one!!
Azzaboi
thefireball
Funny comic!! I was in the backseat of our minivan, while at a redlight. I quickly found an unsecure network, piggy-backed, got onto GMC (my homepage), just happened to see this new post on the main page. I quickly clicked on the post and saved the image as a picture on my computer. We had just pulled away from the redlight when I saved it. Of course, I lost my signal - but I could still read the comic as we drove! laugh.gif

Just thought I'd share that.

You might say I'm fast! ohmy.gif Just kidding. wink.gif I just had all the shortcuts set up prior to it.
maharzan
haha.. I am too on that route! sad.gif
Gitarrero
Great one!
Vasilije Vukmirovic
This is great, I think I remember the topic which inspired this, also this reminds me bit of a Pixar cartoon "Up".
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (thefireball @ Jun 28 2010, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Funny comic!! I was in the backseat of our minivan, while at a redlight. I quickly found an unsecure network, piggy-backed, got onto GMC (my homepage), just happened to see this new post on the main page. I quickly clicked on the post and saved the image as a picture on my computer. We had just pulled away from the redlight when I saved it. Of course, I lost my signal - but I could still read the comic as we drove! laugh.gif

Just thought I'd share that.

You might say I'm fast! ohmy.gif Just kidding. wink.gif I just had all the shortcuts set up prior to it.

Now this is what GMC addiction does to us wink.gif))

I always do that too, but not while on the red light (that IS fast!) smile.gif ehheheh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.