Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank You Gmc!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Bluesberry
Hiya guys,

it could be that I have to take a break from GMC in a couple of weeks due to money issues. If this happens, however, I'm going to renew my account as soon as possible - and why is that? Simple: GMC is too awesome a place to leave. I love the awesome lessons and the forums. This place has given me so much motivation, and I actually doubt I'd be a guitarist anymore if it weren't for GMC. This place helps me to create music, and gives me hope and motivation in the lifelong pursuit of becoming a pro musician.

Thank you GMC! This place ROCKS! cool.gif biggrin.gif
maharzan
You can still post in the forums if you aren't a subscribing member as well. So, hopefully we will continue to hear your experiences. smile.gif

Keep on rocking in the ..... smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Its very good to hear you feel motivated! I hope you'll be back with us as soon as possible, in the mean time you should practice practice and practice in order to pursue your dreams! smile.gif

See you round the forum smile.gif
Bluesberry
Yeah, I'll stay active in the forums! Thanks guys!

Maharzan, I still haven't forgotten that I promised you I'd become great in one year. wink.gif
Vasilije Vukmirovic
Great, it's important to stay motivated, and that is not very difficult in community of guitar players! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.