Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Waaahhh
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Leviathan
Okay I have an Ibanez H.r. giger iceman I want to play solo and stuff... and it doesn't have a whammy bar.... i'm angry like arnold.. when i first got the guitar I was very new to guitar and my dad said he'd buy me a good guitar if i stuck with it well i've stuck with it and I need a different guitar.. lol

QUOTE (Leviathan @ Apr 16 2007, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay I have an Ibanez H.r. giger iceman I want to play solo and stuff... and it doesn't have a whammy bar.... i'm angry like arnold.. when i first got the guitar I was very new to guitar and my dad said he'd buy me a good guitar if i stuck with it well i've stuck with it and I need a different guitar.. lol

SO what do i do..
Ryan
Well...i believe....you just buy a new guitar that suits your style, and what you want to play....hmmmmmmm
Leviathan
QUOTE (Ryan @ Apr 16 2007, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well...i believe....you just buy a new guitar that suits your style, and what you want to play....hmmmmmmm

I didnt know that when i first bought a guitar and i don't have a job.. so i can't go out and get one just yet... i'm applying everywhere but they're just not hiring..
XxLeviathanxX
QUOTE (Leviathan @ Apr 16 2007, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didnt know that when i first bought a guitar and i don't have a job.. so i can't go out and get one just yet... i'm applying everywhere but they're just not hiring..

U know why they won't hire u...?

It's because you're ugly.
ezravdb
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

lol

Well, say to your dad:" I stuck with my guitar g*dd*mm*t, so now I want my new guitar!"

somming like that?
Kristofer Dahl
Moved to off topic board.
The Uncreator
You can do what i did and get a lousy job biggrin.gif
Kevin98497
just swap it on some forum or something like swapz.co.uk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.