Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nevermore
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
The Uncreator
Well on my top 5 favorite bands, they are way up there with maiden, this is a video of them at Wacken, playing there bone chilling 9 minute epic, "This Godless Endeavour", Steve Smyth contracted kidney disease last year so Chris Broderick of jag panzer filled in for him (as seen in this video)

Jeff Loomis is Unsurpasable in his tone and technique, as is Smyth and Broderick. and dont worry, no growling this time, very good clean vocals

The solo at 6:30 is incredible, flawless technique
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psBt9u2qgIc
InstruMental Case
I like most of what I've heard, but so far I only have In Memory, Dead Heart in a Dead World, and their self-titled album.
The Uncreator
Wow, you should get this godless endeavour, perfect album, i bought a second copy and framed it, the addition of Steve Smyth (Ex-Testament) really adds new elements and spice to the guitar work.
VinceG
I did not like This Godless Endevour that much, my favorite is prolly Dead Heart in a Dead Wolrd. Lots of catchy melodic riffs and solos on that album.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.