Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In The Making...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Misc. Discussions > GMC site feedback & suggestions
Kristofer Dahl
A while back we had a competition where your job was to come up with possible improvements for GMC - and we got lots of awesome suggestions!

On the development end things have not gone as well (read fast) as I had hoped for - but you can see some examples of work in progress below!

Lesson Stumble Fetaure
Link1 (on the search page), Link2 (see stumble bar on top of page, which will follow you whenever you stumble)

GMC iPhone App
Click to view attachment

New Lick of The Days - we are planning to give you lick of the days in different categories and we have about 70 licks ready so far.
Screenshot of layout work in progress

Our ambition is to be able to start rolling out some cool new stuff for you as soon as possible!
maharzan
very cool..
thefireball
Wow! ohmy.gif Wow! ohmy.gif Wow! ohmy.gif Wow! ohmy.gif Wow! ohmy.gif
Adrian Figallo
looking GOOD!.
Fran
Thanks for the heads up Kris smile.gif

I like the look of those new licks of the day, they look like mini-lessons smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
Greatttttttttt!!! biggrin.gif
Todd Simpson
All seem like great ideas/additions! Can't wait for the iPhone app smile.gif

Todd
thefireball
oooo if only i had an iPhone....oooo if only i was with AT&T laugh.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Thanks for sharing insights for future updates! smile.gif I really like the idea of Lesson stumble feature. Also lick of the day will be very interesting and refreshing now! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Lick of the day looks cool, can't wait to see how it will turn out biggrin.gif
kaznie_NL
Looks nice!
newguyatgmc
Hi Kris,
Just to let you know...the new Skyfire browser on Iphone can play GMC videos just fine. I tested it on GMC the first thing when I downloaded it. Just so you know...if the iphone app is too much of an investment for GMC then you want to wait and watch of how people like skyfire.....Just a suggestion....although I would myself love a gmc app
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (newguyatgmc @ Nov 4 2010, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Kris,
Just to let you know...the new Skyfire browser on Iphone can play GMC videos just fine. I tested it on GMC the first thing when I downloaded it. Just so you know...if the iphone app is too much of an investment for GMC then you want to wait and watch of how people like skyfire.....Just a suggestion....although I would myself love a gmc app

I say this would be a move in the right direction for the future of GMC!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.